Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins

Go down 
+3
bdubs
Omega Shadow
Seto Kaiba
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:35 pm

"I have a better idea. Either way, right now, it;s heading back to him." Her duel disk activated. "Either you give it back, because you have one of mine. Or I give it back myself." She turned to her cold indifferent self again.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Omega blue eyes flashed. He reached into his pocket for the card and gave it a long look. One way he lost this card but kept the locator. Another way he lost both. The final way he gained much more. Omega look at C.C. fire in his eyes. "Duel."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Omega smiled as he handed over his very recent winnings. "That was fun, if not short."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:50 pm

"Can't say our duels last long, huh?" She took the cards from him, thinking a bit. Then walked over to Yugi, returning the Dark Magician to him, and going back to Omega. "I'm sorry for taking that hard worked win away frmo you like that. Here." She handed him the same Locator Card again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:54 pm

"thank you. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Omega reached out but stopped before taking it. "No, you keep it. If anything I will have to win it back fair and square some other time. I had fun, if I duel for anything else, I would consider myself a duelist."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Having given Yugi her name C.C. only, she left him alone again, and while talking to Omega, something dawned to her. "You know, Omega. I'm surprised. If it were any other, I'd used the Seal."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:08 pm

"Well, I am glad you didn't." Omega smirked. "It's a lot more fun dueling than wasting away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:52 pm

She gave off a smile. She never smiled. Not even if she won. Why did she now? "Well, your soul is better of in your hands then mine. You'll be the only one who won't have to fear it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Soul decided to mess with kiba a bit. Soul knew he would be there for a while so he decided to be a bit artistic with the blimp. He spent 3 hours turning the blimp into the blue-eyes white dragon. Soul decided to sleep on one of the wings. 'I wonder if he'll freak out.' Soul thought to himself before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Kaiba sees what soul did to his blimp and thought that's a big improvement
Back to top Go down
Frozen Heart
Untested
Frozen Heart

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:15 pm

im walking alone and accidently bumps into someone and i say im sorry and then notices a duel disk on his arm so i challenge you to a duel. "lets duel!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Yami activates his duel disk "lets duel"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Announcement: Due to Frozen Heart leaving the game on choice I have decided that no-one will keep his locator cards as it will cause an argument between players...
Keep on collecting locator cards and good luck ^_^

~ Alexis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins    Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle City RP Chapter Two: Battle City Tournament Begins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2