Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues Empty
PostSubject: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Its the second day of the battle city tournament tomorrow is the final day to get all your locator cards in two days the finals will begin
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Gorou Sora needs 5 card he will need to hurry to make up the day he missed. "i'll win all my duels with my fairy deck. Bring it on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Yugi was lead into a trap by the cowardly cockroach known as arkana claiming to be the true master of Dark Magician "your just a pathetic bug being controlled by Marik, When I defeat you I'll be one step closer to Marik. Duel."
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Welcome little yugi and when i beat you and take your puzzle and god card i will be reunited with my true love and when your life points hit 0 your mind will be sent to the shadow realm
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:21 pm

ha no this cant be happening i wont be united with my true love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Yugi walks over the dead body of Arkana and looks in the background, Arkana's true love waiting for him is nothing but a manikin. "hmph 2 locator cards and a dark magician...." Yugi takes the locator cards and ripps arkana'a dark magician in half "I won't have the corrupt version in my deck."
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:27 pm

hehe just three locator cards left to get into finals,my shadows need fed,i need those cards and more light needs to be wiped clean *a hand touches my deck hidden away in my coat*seems easy enough...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Yugi senses a powerful dark power resinating frim somewhere near in vicinity "Another of Marik's lackey's or...is it another evil in this tourney."
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:31 pm

*chuckles softly to myself as i start slowly walking back to the other duelist,not expecting to find anyone let alone the "king of games"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:31 pm

"Are you another minion of Marik's, answer yourself now!"
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:34 pm

i'll answer your question with yet another question,little yugi,is it correct that it has been the force inside that puzzle of yours winning and not yourself? *turns around to look at you grinning with dark intent*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Soul woke up from his nap and decided to walk around the city. He was walking by the park again when he bumped into someone by mistake. "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there. My bad." Soul says to the person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:36 pm

"YU-GI-OH" the little boy known as yugi changes into a taller more threatening figure. "so you know about me this will be interesting, Duel!" Yami activates his duel disk "Prepare to face me!"
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 pm

it is hard not to hear bout one such as you..nevertheless one must do their research to better understand their opponent *pulls out my deck,quickly shuffling through it before pulling out the seal*we will meet again,save that soul of yours little yugi,i'm coming for it.*puts the deck away again and walks off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:52 pm

'Yugi it looks like there someone other than Marik, we must defeat."
wittle yugi "Don't worry Yami we will defeat any opponent if we're together."
*Yami grins "thats right yugi together we shall conquer anyone challenge in our way." *Yami walks off looking to gain more locator cards.
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Gorou Sora was the one soul bumped into " It's ok no worries my name is Gorou sora I'm a duelist here in battle city who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 pm

C.C.'s been looking for people. but found none to be of any interest for dueling. It all passed along, and she never felt much for doing any of this. But seemingly, she had no choice but to do it, otherwise she wouldn't get further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:01 pm

"The names Soul, how do ya do?" Soul says to Gorou Sora. "I'm in the battle city tourny too, How many cards you got?" Soul asks Gorou.
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 pm

"i kinda had to deal with something yesterday so still only two locator cards but im sure ill be fine how many do u have and also if u need more why do we travel together to fine us some duelist and both get in the finals?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:07 pm

I got all of them, but I get bored easy, let go!" Says Soul walking alongside Gorou.
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:10 pm

"kool let's do this" as they walk to fine Gorou duelist to get locator cards
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm

few hours later Gorou won all his loactor cards and is ready for the finals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm

C.C. was sitting on a terrace, again, like before, with a bottle of fanta. She got bored these days. She had her fair share of Locator cards, but only needed one more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Having lost, the Seal enclosed her, yet then faded. "Can't take a soul, which is already gone."
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm

after his win Gorou is ready for the final's and ready to win it all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues   Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle City RP Chapter Three: The Tournament Continues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next