Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:52 pm

All the best duelist in the world have been invited to compete in a tourney they all go to downtown domino city for the announcement of the start of the tournament but no one knows who hosting the tourney because it didn't say on the invitation
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Hikari arrives downtown to see the building surrounded by duelists all trying to figure out who the host of this huge event is.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:04 pm

locking in his deck into his duel disk Hikari enters the mass crowd expect some random person to challenge him. reaching the center of the crowd he spots and active duel and walks over to spectate.
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Gorou Sora arrives he doesnt care who is hosting it he is looking around trying to find a good duel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:15 pm

A man sized portal open up a little above a tall building. Soul walks through. "Now lets see what's going on down there." Soul leave to see what's happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Name: Naoki Matsu
Deck 1: Fairy
Deck 2: Winter
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brunet that fades into blond tips. Hair reaches shoulders *wavy*
Race: Mut
Skin tone: Tan

Bio: With losing a bet, she was forced to take the place of another player. Due to his injury, walking around is out of the question. "Well, a bets a bet. Might as well make the most of it"

Appearance (clothing): Short sleeve white blouse with a button leather vest with an up-side down black triangle (Sign of the club that she's from). As for pants, White skin tight jeans with two black belts around the waist. These belts cross in the form of an X with a deck holder on each side of her, almost like gun-hosters for S&W Revolvers. For shoes, boots are worn. The color of the boots were light brown with a coded message carved into it. The code belongs to the club shes from.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:39 pm

A blimp fly's over downtown domino with kaiba announcing his battle city tournament which will start in 1 week(RP time not real time) and all of the duelist will start with two locator cards and you have to win 7 to qualify for the finals but if u lose u lose a locator card and your rearist card so get your best cards together and see u at the finals
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm

yes lets do this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm

C.C. walked through the town. So many possible targets were all getting excited around her. For herself, she was still wondering why she even participated in the first place. It'd been one of those last minute decisions. It didn't make sense, but she felt it was something she had to do.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Omega stood on a skyscraper watching the crowds below him. "Locator cards huh?" Omega sighed this was gonna be tougher than he expected. Oh well, he would just need to get to the finals. He gave one last look at the crowds and before he left the building. Time to see what these duelists have got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 pm

She went into a shop, looking for something to drink. Having, usually, a large amount of money on her hands, there should be no problem with that. Though, seen her unusual attire, it would prove to be more then difficult to be served properly. After a couple minutes of argument, trying to convince the salesman she was not some runaway lunatic, she got out of the shop, drinking frmo her newly acquired Fanta.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Omega frowned. A green haired women had left a shop with a fanta in hand. She was wearing a odd suit of sorts that look like it belonged in the interstate jail. A runaway lunatic of sorts? Omega shook his head of his rambling thoughts. "Hey he called out as he approached the girl. "We have a week before the tournament starts. Could you help me warm up?" Omega asked as he activated his duel disc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Soul figures out that there is a battle city tournament. He'd have to get a locator card and a battle city duel disk when the time came. He get his sunglasses cause his eyes tend to freak people out, and started walking around.

Last edited by soul eater on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:58 pm

She looked at him, uninterested. "Do I have a choice?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Omega shrugged. "I would hope, you have to make your choices till the tournament starts. Once it has begun you must accept all the duels people challenge you to. SO, I'll ask again if you want to duel. If not I can always find someone else." Omega crosses his arms and waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 pm

"Should it count, or are you too attached to those cards still to make such a move?" She turned to him fully now. The white straitjacket she wore accentuated her curves precisly, and was tight to the skin. Her eyes were golden brown, and her hair reached down to her upper thighs.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Omega's blue eyes seems to glow as he smiles. "No need to ante our best cards yet. We will just have to wait till the tournament for that. If thats all then lets duel!" Omega whips out his deck and places it in his duel disc he black cloak flowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:18 pm

after a lose to gorou. Hikari decided it be best if he found some companions if the competition was how he had expected so even need be he would have an advantage if needed.

Last edited by Atticus Rhodes on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:19 pm

"Sounds like a fair deal. I hope you value your life then." She took her deck, placing it into an utmost odd dueldisk. "Your choice, not mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:30 pm

"More fancy then anticipated. Must admit, did not see that one coming." Her deck was put back in some pocket of a sort, as she walked to him. She offered her hand. "Fine dueling. First to beat me, I must admit that."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Omega shook her hand and smiled. "I would say it was more luck than anything. If not for my trap I would have a tough time coming back, maybe not at all. The name is Omega. It was a pleasure meeting you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:41 pm

"Call me C.C., or anything you see fit." She looked around. Many more people were playing the game, and others seemed to just enjoy. "Care for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:57 pm

"Sure, we lets take a walk around maybe we will find something interesting."
Omega said. the two walked deeper into the the city. Ready for anything and anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:58 pm

"Larger event then I figured. Don;t even know why I joined. Do you know why you did?" She wasn't looking at him as she spoke, she just looked straight ahead, as if she was fixed on something.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:04 pm

"This event was said to hold the best of the best here. I figured why not test myself? Once the even starts we will be able to get our locator cards and ante cards as well." Omega's eyes scan the the rooftops of the building as they pass and he glaces hooded figures disappearing over the edges. "Although I think there are people here for other reasons." At C.C.'s questioning look, he smiles and waves his hand in front of him. "Just a feeling. No need to worry." C.C. nods as they continue into the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next