Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:11 pm

"Well, whoever they are. They can try what they want, but I ain't gonna let them do what I do. My business is mine, and mine alone."
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:03 pm

(ugh..quick last minute edits)
name: vladimir
deck: dark surprise
bio: living most of his life in shadows,he only appears to people he believes is worthy enough to meet him,and as a darkness does after he has finished dueling the person,all light has been wiped out of the person

*walking through the crowd he bumps into atticus,only sparing an angry glance at him he continous on,with a snort that would explain hes disgusted by the contact*
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Hikari stops and turns around aren't you going to apologize for the mistake of walking into me? If not prepare yourself for a world of pain.
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:10 pm

*my top lip curls with contempt as i slowly turn to look at you*if you actually think i would apologize for someone such as yourself being in my way then you are much sadly mistaken,if anything i believe you should be the one to apolgize for even brushing against me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Soul stops walking around and decides to sit down at a fountain and waited for duelists.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:05 pm

after brushing off the remark from the duelist that so rudely bumped in to him, Hikari took a walk around the fountains letting the cool mist help reduce some of the heat. Out of the corner of his eye he seen a weary duelist just staring in to the crowd and with out second thoughts hikari approached, " Hey there why u just siting around shouldn't you be out creating some bonds?", as he gave a little smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 pm

"Bonds huh. Haven't had thoughts like that in quite the while." Soul smiles a sad smile. "Although I know you're more interested in dueling, so how 'bout it?" Soul asks the guy.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Hikari raises his arm and his duel disk unfolds with a cocky remark, " was this what you were asking for?, hope your not just a waste of my time!"
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:25 pm

*walks up and sits cross-legged on the side of the water fountain with an half eager grin,knowing this will be a good chance to assest if these two may or may not be potenial threats later on*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:26 pm

"Hehehe, I hope so too. DUEL!" Exclaimed Soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Soul beats Hikari. "Good game. That was fun, I hope we can be friends after is. Anyway, I'm magic!" Soul claps his hands three times and turns into a cloud of smoke. In the smoke remained a note. The note was '♪'. Soul starts walking down some random street. ' always leave'm guessing.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:59 am

C.C. walked with the guy to a bench, where she sat down. "You know. I think, if that tournament starts, I wouldn't want to duel you. Not because you defeated me, butbecause you're an actual nice person."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:26 am

"Then our thoughts are the same. Unfortunately, that may not be the case." C.C. glanced at him and Omega continued gesturing to the crowd. "Our skill level is higher than a majority here. The likelihood of meeting at the finals is high. But, lets not think of those things now." Omega smiled as he sat down. "Lets relax and enjoy today."
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:10 pm

after Gorou Sora win he waits until the tourney starts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning    Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle City RP Chapter One: The Beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2