Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!

Go down 
+3
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:45 pm

The dust settles with crimson none worse for wear. “A bit of a kick but nothing to worry about.” Crimson muttered brushing the dust off himself. Crimson had tried to contain the blast within a light shield, thankfully the shield held and the hallway where they stood was still fine if not a bit dusty from the contained explosion. “This could complicate matters, I need to play my pieces correctly if I want a chance.” As Crimson walks into his office he stops and turns directly at the camera Katsuya has hidden. “It is unwise for you to spy on your fellow members. I will keep your other camera running but think this camera needs to go. Let this be a warning.” Crimson flicked his wrist shattering the camera in his office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Soul teleports himself into the forest, fuming that he could only put the monster card 'electric virus in his computer. 'ah well, I guess I can only hope that slows them down for now.' Soul heads to the 'tool shed' to he if he can get some watermelon.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:49 pm

After seeing that crimson destroyed the camera he finds on one of the other cameras a secret level in the society headquarters he goes in the shadows and sneaks back in to find out whats in the secret level of the society
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Ryo wonder's if what viper said was right about Dr.Crimson giving viper the forbiddon fiends deck
Ryo : if its true crimson did create my deck then i need anwser's on why me
why not anyone else but if its true he did create my deck he wont mind in dueling me
Voice's : it is true crimson gave the deck to viper but he did not create that deck
Ryo: Excuse me...how you you know this
Voice's : in all due time you will understand

Ryo : Whatever all i know is im going strait after crimson right now and if his little pet Omega tries to stop me then i will make his life a living hell
or what will be left of it

Voice's : if only life was as simple as you make it out to be
Ryo heads off strait to comfront Dr.crimson and hopes viper is there too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Angel watches the duel but decides to leave half way through as she knew who the winner would be.
She walks along the halls wandering what her next move will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Soul made it back from the forest in his original out fit an spots a guy that looks like he always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and sees that he is heading to the light dorm. He walks up to him and says "If your heading to the light dorm then I suggest you turn back."
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Killua screams noooo as his life points drop to zero. He can feel his councious slipping away from him but before it is completely go his spirit moster Hyozanryu spirits Kill away to the dragon den and explains the evil of the light. She tells him there is nothing he can do but wait for someone to save him. Kills body then ask Crimson if he needs any thing else.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:01 pm

As Katsuya lurks around the society headquarters he finds the secret passage to the secret level he enters into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:03 pm

ryo : idk who you are but if you're with crimson then you better get out of my way before i make you a victem

Ryo push's past soul with aggression and makes his way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm

In the "toolshed" mike left a watermelon sitting on the desk with a note saying for whoever saved me last night.
Mike runs up to kill, to see if he was o.k, when he looks into kill's lifeless eyes. Not knowing how to save his friend mike challenges him to duel becuase, if a duel cuased this maybe one can turn him back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:07 pm

You will fall before the light kill says. He then activates duel disk. From the dragon den killuas concious yells no not mike he cant be turned to the light the duel then ensues
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Ryo gives mike a rare card that will help him win if he use's it

Ryo : take this keep omega busy for a while
i need to finish some stuff with crimson and my former agent Viper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Angel is still walking around the academy trying to find someone to tell her where she needs to go.
"why do I always have to get lost..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:13 pm

“I can help you out if you want” Omega walks up beside Angel. “This campus is huge, and you look a bit lost.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Soul says to the punk "Fine, an arrogant punk like you deserves the light and their brain washing. Its not like you act that much different from the stupid mind slaves anyway. I hope you enjoy being Crimson's puppet till Armageddon." Soul was hoping that would get the kid to stop going to the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Angel jumps and looks behind her.
"ummmm yh I am a bit lost... it always happens to me its a bit embarrassing... I'm kinda new and I don't know where I have to go"
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Ryo just ignore's what soul says and carrys on walking

ryo thinks : crimson plays a big part in this somehow....i just need to find out how to get him to tell me....maybe his drone omega could help
then again i doubt that cyborg would be of any important use
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:19 pm

Soul notices that the stupid teen ignored him. Soul activates the equip spell 'mist body' on himself and round house kicks the arrogant punk.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Killo defeats Mike and then says welcome to the light.

Last edited by Killua on Sat May 25, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Ryo goes crashing through the society of lights doors....but gets back up

Ryo : Hmph ok then you wanna play it like that,lets play
ryo then spear's soul through the window...then turns around to see 18 other light dorm member's

Ryo : this the best viper sets up for me...he must not think alot of me then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Lost in his mind, Mike can't even see his spirit partner, all alone he must find away out, but it may be impossible.
"is the light to powerful....no it isn't i need someone to save me before im completely consumed by the light, but who....
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:26 pm

After exploring the secret level Katsuya is shocked at what he found...
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Kill hearing the alarms at the light dorm he runs there only to find Ryo destroying it he yells stop and then says if you go forward i must duel you.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:28 pm

“Don’t metion it. I was lost my first day too. “ Omega gestures in the direction of the duel arena. “As you know the duel arena is back that way. You could consider that the center if the academy. This way is the….” Omega continues his tour with Angel.

Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:33 pm

After seeing it Katsuya left to go back to the cave to make a plan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next