Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!

Go down 
+3
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:45 am

”Ummm ok thanks for the tip. See ya round”
Angel waves as he walks away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:49 am

"How is it that everyone is able to ignore a giant death laser! Come on, it's not like it's quiet or anything! Now I'm mad, I'm really gonna ruin crimson's day tomorow." Ranted soul before laying down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:53 am

Mike tells Dark Magician to go to soul and tell him to shut up and that kill and mike are gonna defeat crimson together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:03 am

Soul tells dark magician that he and zane are going to talk tomorrow and the light, he says that if they want to join him to meet by the lighthouse after classes.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:05 am

Crimson sits in his chair his newly virus enforced computer powering down for the last time that day. He silently moves the chess board back in front of himself. Omega stands by his side, silently watching Crimson think. “Omega did you see how quickly they fell to us?” Omega nods and Crimson continues. ”I used this day to judge their skills, to see if they have a chance. They came back in the end and were able to liberate their controlled members, because I gave them time. Time they won’t have in the tournament tomorrow. They won’t have the chance to help their comrades. Once the tournament starts you will attack them one by one. If they try to help each other time will run out and they will lose their chance for the championship match.”
Omega frown and asked, “why not just abandon the tournament? Save their comrade instead?” Crimson threw his head back and laughed. “Because they are human they will not quit. They are soulless piece of trash Omega and they will not risk losing the prize. Especially the one I have planned for the victor.” Crimson pointed to the chess board in front of him. The only pieces on Crimsons side were the King (Crimson), Rook (Omega), and …. Omega looked up shocked. “You will summon the queen to battle?” Crimson waved him off quickly. “I doubt it. All you need to do is win Omega. You are the rook and you will protect you King.” Omega nodded and left while Crimson sat and waited till the door shut. He reached forward and picked up the opposing King in his hand. “You have played your hand nicely and I am at an overwhelming disadvantage. But I was never one to give up easy, I will defeat you…and save this world, save it from what it will become….
Chapter 2 to has ended all post after this one are considered non-canon and may be ignored.

Chapter 2 is over and I thank everyone who participated for making it interesting. Next is the tournament round and I hope you all are set to get decked. There is no need to participate in the tournament tomorrow, but if you do want to enter, you may NOT avoid duels or forfeit. I will put this bluntly, if you are scared of becoming a member of the society of light, you may want to think twice about this tournament. On the flip side , to those who want to participate. I will wait for you at the finals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7