Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Help required D:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oceana
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Oceana

Help required D: Empty
PostSubject: Help required D:   Help required D: EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Hey o/

Ok, so I'll be blunt and admit it. I suck at YGO. I used to be good, used to play Nationals irl, used to be teacher and tester in multiple Academies, but I stagnated and choked on Chronomalies and now I lost my shine.

So, I want to look if I can improve in the game. I'm not playing 24/7 like I used to, since I have a lot more responsibilities going around but. That's the gist.

Anyone is welcome to give me a helping hand. I want to get to use a couple newer better decks, rekindle my skill and ability and just be able to compete again.

Hope to hear or see some replies and get some help o/
Back to top Go down
gandora
Untested
gandora

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Help required D: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help required D:   Help required D: EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:53 am

The game has moved a lot seance chronomailes where decent, you need to play fast with force like metalfoes or zoodics or play heavily defensive with kaijus or a demise deck.

Do keep in mind though A Big thing this format is placing a ton of massive monsters on board fast so you can play the other way around and hurt them for overextending.

My suggestion is to frist play the current meta on ygo pro or dev pro and learn there plays and how they do them, then once you do that you can move around to making your own idea.
Back to top Go down

Help required D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc. :: Dormitories :: Cyber Drei-
Jump to: