Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

(Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings

Go down 
+3
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm searching for a deck and i was hoping we can make a deal get my the legendary zombie world deck and i will join your society but dont think u can brain wash me my power is two strong for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Soul head chosen to send three D.D. scout planes with a different dimension fissure (so if the were destroyed he could get them back)out in order to spy on the light and anything they might be planing before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:11 pm

“Brain control is such a negative word, we prefer enlightened. As for your deck, that can be arranged, as long as you hold your end the bargain.” Katsuya nodded and the two shook hands. “Good, Omega will deliver your deck tomorrow, go get some rest.” Katsuya turned to leave but was stopped as Crimson spoke. “One last thing, never underestimate the light. No matter how dark you are, no matter what shadow you hide in, the light WILL reach you.” With that Katsuya left.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Katsuya left the room laughing then went back to sleep in his cave
Back to top Go down
Zero
Untested
Zero

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Zero woke up.
Missed the opening of school huh? Not that it matters.
Zero got up, and after getting ready for the day(or what was left of it), he exited his rundown home.
guess I will look for someone to duel, beats being bored, that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
D00M
Cyber Infinity
Cyber Infinity
D00M

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Off in the distance there is a boat coming to the island of Cyber Soul Academy. On that boat was D00M. Once he got to Cyber Soul Academy he immediatly got tested. His tester used elemental heroes against D00M's mighty Darkworld. The tester started off with 1 facedown card and ended his turn. D00M draws. D00M activates Dark world Dealings discarding grapha and drawing gates of the darkworld. D00M uses gates's eff to destroy the facedown card. D00M activates another dark world dealings, discarding snoww and draws Beiige. D00M uses snoww's eff to search Gates of the darkworld. D00M now acitvates gates of the darkworld, banishing snoww,discarding beiige, and drawing Eradicator Epidemic Virus. D00M then summons tour guide of the underworld and summons another tour guide of the underworld. He then xyz summons for leviar. Leviar effect activates summoning snoww. Grapha's effect activates making snoww go to hand and summoning grapha. D00M then activates another Gates of the underworld. D00M banishes tour guide discarding grapha and drawing his last dark world dealings. D00M then activates Grapha bouncing back beiige to hand summoning grapha. D00M then activates his last dark world dealings discarding beiige and drawing mind crush. Beiige is then summoned. D00M then attacks directly with all of his monsters dealing 9800 damage to the tester(grapha*2=6000 Beiige*1 =1900 leviair*1=1800) D00M then gets obelisk blue dorm.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:03 am

The final bell tolled through the campus alerting all the students that final hours were upon then and they must head back to their dorms. As Crimson watched out a window, he smiled as a plan formed in his mind. So any potential recruits just waiting to see the light. He had caught wind from an informant there was a student demolishing the rest of the students In the academy, and there could be a student potentially from ANOTHER dimension! As the pieces fell into place Crimson sat back in his chair and relaxed. One day at a time and soon the world would be his.

This is the final post on this chapter no more posts will be cannon. A summary report will be posted later on for those who want to join in on the story.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:15 am

Do i get to be in the summary report?
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:58 am

Ryo goes for a walk since his voice's keep getting louder
followed by viper,until he see's Katsuya walking back to his dorm
Ryo : alot of new poeple seem to be going to crimson..somethings just odd
Viper :nothing at all is odd belive me its just in your head once you settle in you will be alot more happy here..after all you owe crimsom pretty much your life
Ryo : Excuse me..i what
Viper : crimson gave me the fiend deck that i granted to you,he wanted to see who was fit of using that deck
Ryo : this is the first i heard of this
Ryo Thinks : now i need to know more..what is crimson planing why does he need to know who can control this deck...and just whats going on in csa academy
Voice's : do not trust him heed my call and disband all hope from viper
Ryo : just because he made me stronger doesnt mean i trust him..
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:17 am

As kaysuya he notices a kid talking to himself and just goes back to his gave to wait for his new deck as a tear starts to run down his face...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:06 am

Soul wakes up around 10 am and gains the information his scout planes gathered. 'The light are gaining power too fast, and some people are joining willingly, I have so do something to slow them down.'. Soul leaves the 'tool shed' wondering why he thinks someone owes him a watermelon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3