Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

(Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings

Go down 
+3
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
N
N

Character sheet
RP Character: X
RP Dorm: None
RP Deck: Unknow

Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:36 pm

johan,watched katsuya`s duel and tells on he`s mind (hmp. this will be interesting)and walks away
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:36 pm

While mike is sleeping Katsuya takes dark magician and throws him in the ocean and says in his mind "this should help u use your dark powers and then u will be my apprentice" evil laugh and walks away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:37 pm

After seeing the duel Soul was thrilled. 'Know that I know I can use my xyz monsters with out getting noticed I can use my stronger decks. Still, I have to make sure not to duel anyone too high ranked or someone might notice me.' Soul walks around the academy thinking about how to put an end to the light and crimson not really watching where he is going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:43 pm

"Mike I need you, help me" faint whisper.
Falls off his bed"NO DARK MAGICIAN!!!!"
mike runs into the ocean and swims deep down in the ocean. Almost out of air to survive he sees the ghost of the dark magician leading him to his closest friend. "Dark Magician i found you." Mike reaching out and grabs his spirit partner before he passes out and is carried to the seashore by the ocean.
[/u]
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:48 pm

johan found soul on the hall but he seemed distracted and collides with johan soul`s deck fell to the floor and johan tells whats wrong with you? get out of my way kid
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm

After realizing it would be impossible to separate mike and his beloved dark magician Katsuya needed to devise a plan to turn dark magician evil so mike will turn and become my apprentice but to do that Katsuya will need the power of the legendary deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Soul mutters "punk kid..." and gets his deck off the floor after being bumped into and walks away to find where he is going to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Soul decides to try and find a cave near the beach to sleep for the night. He sees the card spirit dark magician. 'how is a duel spirit here?' Soul chooses to try and talk to it.
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:09 pm

johan get`s up and saw soul dropped a card and took it the i headed to my dorm with my cheerleaders Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:11 pm

dark magicain senses some strange powers coming from seemly trusting guy."you young wanderer will you plz help my master, he almost died trying to save me after, a dastardly man threw me into the ocean, for his own nefarious deeds." then dark magician leads the wanderer to his masters unconscious body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:13 pm

"I'll help him, but I need a place to stay for tonight, if you help me, I'll help him." he says to the dark magician.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Kill going for his nightly jog runs into a blue student walking around like a zombie. He tries to talk to the student but finds him unredponsive. He then goes to tell the head master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:15 pm

"My master lives in a dorm that he refers as the "toolshed", please take him there where he can rest for the night."
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:19 pm

johan encounter`s with kill and tells to him `hey where are you going this late and why are you running?
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:21 pm

"Theres a zombie like guy from obelisk blue on the beach" Says Kill
Im going to tell the head master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Soul picks the master of the dark magician up and takes him to the 'tool shed' as he called it, puts him on an unused bed. Soul then used 'dian keto the cure master' on him and then takes the top bunk to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:27 pm

on the other side of the mountain Katsuya is thinking of ways to help mike release hie evil inside then he just goes to sleep in his cave
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:28 pm

ryo sits on his bed while looking into his deck while he can hear the voice's
ryo say's : ive beaten those who hurt me....ive gotten all the payback i wanted im a pro duelist and im at one of the best academys in history
why do i feel like somethings missing..
Voice's whispering : viper has created the perfect creature within you its youre greatest weapon..
ryo :...is it my spoon?
voice's : The Animal within you and the one card you havent used yet
and the hidden cards of ledgend under csa
ryo : wait what...
voice's :......
ryo : my insanity knows more about csa than i do but still its never been wrong i shouldnt doubt it now
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:41 pm

johan goes to he`s room wich is aside to ryo`s room he heard ryo talking to himself and tell `hmp.what a freak and jumps to he`s bed and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Omega shuts down his duel disc. The constant fighting of weaklings has grown weary. Omega senses a presence in a cave of the mountain he is currently at. He climbs to the crevice only to find the duelist he had seen earlier in the day laying inside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:47 pm

all of a sudden Katsuya wakes up to find the boy in white to be in the cake then asks him "whats your name and how did you find me"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm

“My name is Omega if you must know.” Omega shrugged. “As to how I found you, it was easy to sense your presence from all the weak duelists in the area. You have far more potential that the people I have already dueled. If you were to join my faction you could revolutionize this academy….no this world.” Omega held out his hand. “All you need to do is join the Society of Light. The light will give you all the answers. Do you accept?”
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Bring me to your leader and i will decide after i talk to him
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Kilua goes to his room after being told by doctor crimson the zombie student was just another joke. He goes to his dorm in ra yellow and makes room for his kendo gear. He puts up pictures of dragons on the wall and then goes into the dragon den as he slowly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Omega lead Katsuya to Dr. Crimson’s office where the man in question sat writing out some paperwork. “I have brought a potential candidate.” Omega stated and Crimson looked up. “He asked to see you.”
“Very well, how can I be of service?” Dr, Crimson smiled wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings    Light - (Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Society of light rp) Chapter One: Bright beginnings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next