Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Chapter 1: The return of the xyz

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:17 pm

She heard the blast outside, and changed her mind in a split second. "Screw those rules. I think you'll need more then just books right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:25 pm

"Next time i tell you to do something do it. Now since Dark Magician is away on foreign affairs I have to stop the Numbers attacking us, i need you to evac the village now!" Breaker grabs his sword and rushes towards the number monster who dares threaten his people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Still not going to just accept him as some leader who can command her at will, she hit the secret switches. Most people were in the Library already, as they'd been taught to, if the worst should happen. She couldn't afford to wait longer, and pulled the lever, causing the Library to go underground. Nobody knew of it, and it was their usual last escape route.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 pm

jinzo comes rushing to assist breaker with his pet cyber dragon, that he had built himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 pm

"I think its time to have some fun for myself." Utopia 39 said to himself. He let the other numbers run wild. The biger numbers run through the village. 39 spots a spirit in red. "Your time is up." He says to the young spellcaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:46 pm

The Library finally settled down, and they were easily 10 feet underground. "Hope they'll manage up there. Last time those Number came out, they wiped almost the entire world away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Breaker recognizes the number before him from old stories. "You must be utopia the most powerful number. I'll be happy to slay you myself." Breaker tells jinzo to hold off dyson sphere to help save the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:52 pm

"You don't get to fight me yet brat. 42, take care of him." Utopia says as a stelth plane flys to where the yound spellcaster awaits.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:52 pm

now cyber dragon distract dyson with a cybernetic burst
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Coming from the thunder and lightning from the sky appears the legendary thunder dragon coming to protect the village
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:58 pm

jinzo calls for one of his drillroid works who hid in a pile of wreckage and had him commence digging an entrance to the sunken library know that gagaga clerk would become in raged do to her love of her work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:01 pm

As a Drillroid burrowed it's way through the ceiling, Clerk flipped out. She took a ride all the way up, taking along her wand, and surfaced. "Ok, who of you discalculates f*cking DARED to touch my library?!?"
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Which one of you Numbers want to challenge the mighty thunder dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:14 pm

39 sees 42 crash. "You're stronger than I thought witch boy, but no matter, 42 will be back. You how ever will die, not yet though." Says 39. The rest of the number monster head to the library to take back the books on themselves. "You get to live with the shame of failing your village." 39 knocks the boy out and heads to the library.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:16 pm

oh look who finally came to fight did he go thru the ceiling I told him to go thru the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Clerk looked at the mass of Xyz's coming at her, who were headed for the Library. Good thing they never knew of the underground system. As far as they knew, the Library was simply gone. She waited for them, to get closer. "You guys got some nerve trying to touch my books. Who of you missfits is asking for it first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 pm

39 walkes up to the clerk. "Hello, me and my friends here whould like to check out a number of books. They were written about us and its kind of a big deal to us as you can tell." The clerk looks at the other number monsters. "They would REALLY like their books, so, if you would hand them over this can go a lot smoother then it has to go." Says 39 in a sarcastic polite tone of voice to the clerk.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Thunder Dragon fly's down to the library to protect it from all the numbers he will risk his own live to save the lives of other spirits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Seeing Thunder Dragon hovering around the place where the Library once stood, she put her hands in her side. "You come in, uninvited, shoot a couple of houses to love, try to kill our people. I'll give you your books. If you get your sorry ass back into the hell you came from."
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:27 pm

jinzo use e tele to have his minion krebons appear directly in front of utopias face.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:29 pm

he sprints over stepping in front of clerk u have to go thru me before you can even think about getting near her and her work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 pm

"Hey, you try being shoved in a dark gateway to the otherside for a thousand years and not come out cranky." replied 39. "And I'm not taking no as an answer. You will move, be it by force of not." said 39. "And get this thing out of my face!" he says as he trys to cut through the annoying ball of fur.
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:37 pm

"krebons cyber sync come forth blackrose and show them your nuclear power". And with that he leveled the land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Breaker awakes in the middle of the village "the coward attacked me from behind!" then he looks towards the library and sees dozens of number monsters attacking it. "Ugh, there's too many we have to leave." Breaker sprints to the library.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Thunder Dragon is waiting for a signal to dive in to the library to help out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: The return of the xyz   Chapter 1: The return of the xyz - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: The return of the xyz
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next