Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:49 pm

It was early in the morning and sasuke was given a mission to spy on the hidden leaf village.
*stands on a tree watching normal poeple and workers continue with daily life and presses record on his voice recorder*
"So far nothing to suggest there is a secret power or even anyone worth recruiting mission possibly to be aborted at 7am, ive been watching this place for a week now and so far nothing unusual or interesting" *stops*
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Shien woke up with a stretch and laid back down. He hated mornings, all he wanted to do was slee- "SHIEN NARA, GET UP THIS INSTANT!" Shien flew out of bed and got dressed and was in the kitchen before a minute had passed. Temari gave him a frown. "You have jobs to do, get them done." Shien just stood there in fear. "NOW!" SHien jumped and shot out the door. This day had started as such a troublesome day.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Sasuke starts eating a rice ball until he noticed a kid acting weird
"Ahh breakfast i guess after this i should return home
An- ... what the.."
*follows the kid he seen rushing around*
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Now, the ninja following him should have been hidden, and in all accounts WOOULD have been hidden well as he tailed Shien. The one problem though was that Shien was the son of Shikimaru and Temari, who both have an IQ of above 200. Shien was a genius, in his own right. So when a ninja tailed him, it was as good as asking for suicide. He discretely put his hand together and spoke. "Shadow imitation justu." His shadow leapt out from its normal place and linked with the man's shadow immobilizing him. Shien quickly shadowed stepped up to the tree and pointed a kunai at the man. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Sasuke is suprised when he finds out the mear boy could use a high level jutsu
"Hmph, *stares* "well well well, that was very impressive to use such a powerful jutsu even without me noticing
well to answer your question i am, sasuke....uchiha"
*appear's behind shien* "hmph"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Shien stood frozen. He was not surprised that he opponent had broken his jutsu. The level of stealth his opponent had was high. What did surprise him was it was Sasuke Uchiha, the number one wanted criminal. Even though he was surprised, he was not worried. He had foresaw this possibility. "Shadow sewing justu!" Shien shadow sprung up from the ground and wrapped around Sasuke. "Burn in hell!" shouted the Shien as he he jumped back from Sasuke and rained down kunai littered with explosive tags.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Sasuke smirked as he forsaw every move shien would make
"Thats right fall right into the trap" sasuke then used his lightning chidori shinikazi to defuse the shadow from holding him
then he does a jutsu "dragon flame jutsu" and shoots a huge mass to explode the tags, "damnit that was to loud i need to use weaker moves"
After doing all that sasuke just stands still and watches shien without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:00 pm

As expected of an Uchiha, he can not only brake my shadow but stop my attack. Shien frowned as Sasuke looked back at him unperturbed. Damn, I am not even phasing him! Shien thought. Time to step things up a notch. Shien grabbed another kunai from his pouch and wrapped a seal onto it. It wasn't as good as his father's but it would do. He then grabbed his sword and unsheathed it. He swung forward yelling, "WIND STYLE- HURRICANE WIND BARRAGE!" Immediately strong winds blew forth slicing trees down in a single stroke. Survive that Uchiha...
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:05 pm

"Wait a second, he couldnt be the son of..." well if he is or not he will need better moves then that" sasuke dodges the wind but his left foot gets cut , as he lands on a rock he thinks"hmph, maybe this kid can be recruited
" you there kid, how would you like to join me?
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:05 pm

naruto was training and starts to hear a loud noise and goes to run towards it
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Shien frowned at his adversary. Recruit? No never. "Sorry," Shien said putting his empty hands together, "but I am sure my mom would kill me." He then formed several hand seals and shouted "WIND STYLE, Ultimate slicing blade!" Wind started to spin around his sword at high velocity. A sharp whine filled the air as the wind formed a deadly vortex around the blade. "As you probably know, the wind in causing my blade to be three times more efficient. If I hit you, you will get more than a cut." Sasuke simple gave him a smirk. We will see how long that lasts. "Release! Shadow Imprisoning Thread!" The kunai with the seal wrapped around it activated. Shien had thrown it during the wind storm he created and it had landed unnoticed right below his target. The kunai's seal exploded as shadows leapt forth and grabbed onto his opponent. "That seal was made by Jiraiya, the seal master, himself. The chakura is three times more potent then the last binding spell" Shien yelled as he dashed forward.
"Good bye, enemy of Konaha!"
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:22 pm

sasuke appears behind shien once more " how pathetic, you refuse my offer and still try to attack fighting you has become meaningless to me" sasuke lifts his right arm in the air "this is the end, sharingan!,"
and now the real fight begins
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 pm

naruto just arrives on the scene
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 pm

"No, this is where it ends." The figure in front of Sasuke fades and as he turn the real Shien is already swinging his sword downward. "287 possibilities and you chose the most predictable. Wind dragon justu!" The downward slash complete a Dragon made of air shot forth at inhuman speed its fangs already closing around Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Sasori uses his puppet to intervene with the fight and block Shien shot. "You guys shouldn't fight in a public area. It such a beautiful day and I would hate to see you guys cause anymore trouble for this place. Especially you Sasuke." Sasori said while eating ramen from atop of a tree. "You're both lucky I heard your little fight while I was walking by."
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:32 pm

"....Sasuke" he cant believe his eye it was really him he is back in the village, he sees sasuke fighting shien. Naurto doesnt think he just charges in
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Sasuke continues to hold the sharingan and formed eight hand seals " chidori" the sound of a thousand birds
but the power of the heavens themselfs that is the true meaning of the lightning blade
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 pm

naruto gets ready for battle and gets a giant rasengan ready
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:42 pm

"The hell are you on about, he is a enemy of all of Konaha!" Shien shouted and then the sound of what seemed to be 1000 chirping birds reached his ears. He turned and swore. He formed a few seal saying, "Shadow jump justu." Immediately, Shien slipped into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:47 pm

naruto starts to run towards Sasuke with the rasengan ready
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Continues sitting in the tree eating ramen. "You guys are completely useless."
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:50 pm

"And now your fate is sealed" sasuke used his genjutsu to confuse shien, and leave him wide open for a direct assault
"Now quake in fear chidori lightning blade" sasuke rushes at shien
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Sasuke's chidori hits Shien straight on, but instead of blood, shadow explode outward sending shadow tendrils cutting into Sasuke's skin. Shien lands next to Sasori, saying "if we are so worthless help us out."
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:59 pm

"I would love to help you. But, I'm eating ramen. Besides you guys are going all out... Out of nowhere for no reason. It would be a waste of my time helping you guys out."
Back to top Go down
Cydra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:50 pm

naruto gets behind sasuke and hits him with the rasengan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1   The Age Of  Warrior - chapter 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Age Of Warrior - chapter 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next