Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! Empty
PostSubject: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 pm

The machine was all but finished soon it would all be over. Crimson smiled as he placed the final touches on the machine. In a few short hours the card machine that had tested on the island would be made global. He held up mind control. This is game over. Soon all would be complete.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Katsuya knows what crimsons plan is so he goes off and prepares his deck soon i will have to challenge crimson but not yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Soul finds where Crimson put his body. He absorbs the powers back. His eyes change from gold to radioactive green and his jacket changes to the same color green. "I'm coming to get you Crimson." Soul walks of to find crimson, still with his back-up plan. "I hope you'll be surprised to see me!♪" Soul walks off with a wicked smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Mike wanders the shadow realm all alone, not even The Dark Magician can reach him. Mike has been dodging demons for what seems like entirety, you see time flows differently in the shadow realm, tired defenseless mike senses that the mess in the academy is coming to an end, but who will win his friends and ryo or will the light win?
a mysterious entity sees mike alone "this human will make a good guinea pig for my plans in the future. Muhahaha".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Soul has just finished setting up his plan. "I think I'll end things with a bang. I hope these guys like special effects, cause things are gonna fly!" Soul headed towards the main academy building.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:54 pm

This was easy....too easy. Crimson was making the last adjustment on the machine. Both Omega and the masked man were on guard. No one had come to stop him. Crimson shrugged. They may had just given up in the end. Crimson placed the final piece into place and ran one last diagnostics test. Looks like this would be an easy game over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Zorc the ruler of the shadow realm came forth to mike "I'll make a deal with i'll allow you to leave the shadow realm but in 1 year's time i will come back for you for a...favor." grinning devilishly
"fine, i dont care as long as i can save my friends!"
zorc "very well"
Mike's Consciousness it transported to his body in the forest. then the dark magician appears "Mike i thought you were dead!"
Mike replies with "sorry buddy no time to explain, we have to find crimson."
Then mike sprints to the white dorm where crimson is waiting "Crimson I'm back for my rematch!" "Duel disk activate!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:10 pm

"I thought you were dead..." Crimson turned and frowned at Mike. "Just try and stop me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Unable to draw 1 monster out of 21 mike loses to Crimson judgment dragon and 2 timelords.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:38 pm

"Nothing will stop me..." crimson turns back to his machine the test reports are in with no failures or errors. "Game over." Crimson smiles as he grabs the mind control from his desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Soul walks in seeing Mike lose. "You really are a disgrace Crimson. I thought you were at least above killing children." Soul says with a disappointed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 pm

"Killing?" Crimson frowns. "I have yet to 'kill' a person, I have only enlightened." Crimson activated his duel disc. "Let me show you what I mean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Soul sighs. "You kill all the time Crimson. You kill the brain. But you can't kill mine. Lets have one last duel. This one will ruin you." Soul smiles. "Your fate is sealed Crimson."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm

"Is it? Or will the cycle repeat? I will win this! DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Crimson fell hitting the ground soundly with a large thud. Soul looked at the unconscious form disgusted. A slow clapping came from the hall and Soul whirred around. "Your..." Soul started but Omega walked into the room and stopped. "You make this too easy Soul. I knew you were strong but your at your limit now. You won't be able to beat me." Omega threw a card at Soul. Soul easily avoid the clumsy throw only t find that it was not aimed at him but the machine. Soul immediately felt weaker. "Skill drain, so you can't run off and heal." Omega activated his duel disc. "Now, this is the real game over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 pm

"Heheheh. You really don't get it, do you. My plan is already in effect." The machine shuts down. "I had this planed from the beginning." An aura of light surrounds Soul. "The only way to stop the light is to seal it." An aura of light surrounds every member of the light dorm. "And you played right into my hand." And now, say good bye to the light." Soul activates 'light-imprisoning mirror'. "And now my powers are weakened and yours are gone. What now?
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:08 pm

"Game Over, Soul" Soul turns as faced the masked man as he raises his duel disc. Soul growls and lashes out with his power. The man doesn't dodge and the attack hits him full force. To Soul surprise and horror the masked man seem to phase through the attack. "But I use the light-imprisoning mirror! You power should be gone!" The man reaches up and removes the mask. The face of an older Omega stares back at Soul. "Wrong mirror kid. I use darkness." Soul stares wide eyed. "Yeah, its me. Thought I was dead didn't you. No, I received my powers long before you. And I traveled here. I will stop you, in the name of the man you have just defeated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:15 pm

"Figures there is a dark you. 'Shadow-imprisoning mirror' activate." Soul said sounding bored. "Active 'remove brainwashing'. You should feel different without the dark and light." 'Please no more surprises.'
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Ω shrugged and held out a detonator and pressed it. Immediately Soul lost his light arua and the younger Omega stood again. "Call it a back-up plan." Ω smiled. "We have several of the island projecting machine hidden all over. All of them have skill drain ready to activate. I just use the first of many." SOul glared daggers into Ω but he simply waved him off. "Hey, you tried to destroy the island several times and messed with waaaaaay too many people. I think I deserve to hold a few tricks." Ω activated his duel disc. "So, now that we are both devoid of power, lets duel"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Soul sighs. "I use magic to make giant storms ONE TIME and all I get is crap for it. I need a vaction after this. I blame you for this you know. Crazy fruit loop. DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 pm

As Soul fell, Ω caught him. "Sorry old friend, it is for the best." Ω walked over to the world machine and rebooted it. The wave spread across the world. controlling the world.
GAME OVER! The game master, Omega Shadow has won. I thank you all for playing you truly kept me on my toes. A special thank you to Soul as he was the most active player in the rp. The next rp is Collieo's and I hope I see you all there. Don't forget, I will be a player that time around, and will be more than happy to become allies with most of you. Till then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!   Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Sever (Final): GAME OVER!
Page 1 of 1