Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!

Go down 
+5
ZANEY
Msdony11
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:20 pm

The cloaked figure approached Soul duel disc already activated. "You can't run this time Soul. No powers to save you with a quick escape. You will duel me and you will lose." The figure's eyes flashed a eerie red glow. "Get ready to see the light.

Meanwhile back at the island Crimson was having Society of light members move all his items to a new office that Soul hadn't ruined. While they moved his items Crimson was in his lab, placing the finishing touches on his newest invention. Like Soul and himself this could project cards into the real world. But both only had so much power when it came to the technique. This machine could project a card into reality for a long period of time and for a fat greater range than both soul and Crimson. Crimson smiled as he placed the card "Labyrinth of Nightmares" onto the scanning plate. All non-light members would be trapped in a limitless nightmare for him to pick up at his disposal. Soon very soon, he would have this island.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Katsuya walks into crimsons lab and says do you think the labyrinth of nightmares can hold me the darkness is my home i feed on nightmares
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:32 pm

“You cheeky little brat!” Crimson roared whirling on the spot. “I’ll finish you off and be done with you!” Crimson activated his duel disc and He eyes glowed ice blue. “As soon as I win I will take over this island!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Angel is in her room painting her nails unaware of whats going on outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

"Are you serious?" Soul materializes his 'buster rancher' and hits the kid with a low level blast and sends the kid flying into a building. "A newbie like you shouldn't try messing with things beyond your power. A person like us using 'skill drain' makes a paradox." Soul destroys 'skill drain' with 'mystical space typhoon'. "If we use skill drain it cuts off our powers. That means you too. That means 'skill drain' stops working. That means our powers work again. 'Skill drain' works again cutting off our powers, stopping 'skill drain'. You still following me on this newbie? Our minds know this on a sub conscience level and doesn't activate the card. The end result is that you paid one eighth of your stamina and I hit you for another two eighth's of your over all stamina left. You have no hope of trying to beat me like that." Soul explains to the kid.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Crimson ill defeat you when the time is right and katsuya walks away then re-eyes zombie dragon appears telling katsuya he mad the right choice
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:47 pm

“Barrel behind the door” Immediately heat and pain seemed to spread itself from Soul’s shoulder. “You call me a kid? I have had these powers decades before you had yours. I knew you would be to distracted fighting my copycat, to see the big picture. What I hit you with is an molecular disruptor made from the now extinct Kiba corp. It was supposed to be used for long distance travel but the project failed. It was discovered by accident however that it stopped psychics like us from any power usage. So in short, the real “skill drain.” I know you’re the real one by the way. The tracer that I put on you has never faltered. Face it kid you’re done.” The figure laughed and activated his duel disc. “Trap activate! Bottomless Trap hole!”
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Kill Gets thrown into the laybrinth of nightmares. He sees all these monsters and says what the hell is this SAO? He then covers his katana in deathperation flames and destroys the left side of the labryinth. Glad did that all that training he thinks and then realizes soul is falling into a hole.
Back to top Go down
Msdony11
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Msdony11

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:58 pm

-On a boat heading for the island.
Back to top Go down
Msdony11
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Msdony11

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:03 pm

-Gets on island. ''whats going on ??''
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:07 pm

“Shein, where the hell is this?” Omega asked as he dashed through the endless maze. Shien, his spirit monster sliced another monster in half as he floated behind Omega. “This is the labyrinth of nightmare.” Shien explained. Omega frowned as he leap over a root that had snaked its way across the path. “well can’t you negate it?” Shien simple shook his head. I have to negate it upon activation not when it is already formed. Omega sighed as he turned another corner and came to an abrupt stop. “He sent in light members…” Omega said arming his duel disc. This was gonna get ugly fast.
*Warning from this point forward if you are still stuck in the maze of nightmares you can (and will) be attacked by light members (Omega), whether you win or lose in this duel you are freed from the illusion. GAME ON!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:12 pm

'Perfect.' Soul thought. He falls into the hole allowing Soul to travle back to the other world. 'This punk is underestimating me.' Soul lands back in the other world, and immediately teleported back. He punches the punk straight in his nose, breaking it. He then gets the crazy kid and teleports back to the other world in a hidden place on the island. 'The punk may have had his powers for awhile but I'm still the best.' Thought Soul.
Back to top Go down
Msdony11
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Msdony11

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:14 pm

-''Hmm This might be Interesting '' Hides behind a bush
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Katsuya called on red eyes zombie dragon and told him crimson thinks he can keep us in there as he follows the shadows out of the maze then Katsuya says that was too easy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Angel walks around the maze confused as to what is happening
"What a great time to get lost..."
Back to top Go down
Msdony11
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Msdony11

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:20 pm

''Where am I !!?'' -Behind a bush
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:34 pm

After Katsuya escapes the maze he goes and confronts crimson
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:36 pm

“Your delusional kid.” Soul turn to see the figure he had just trashed standing behind him. “You were able to get back to the other world but now you’re locked in the maze. As long as that bullet is in your arm, you are powerless.” The figure laughed. “I can only fathom what you are seeing. You threw a punch at open air, grabbed at open air and the stood still for a second until I called you. Face it, your scared to duel me, scared to duel US. You know you can’t win so you try other tricks. Whose the real child here?” The figure threw back his head and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Katsuya goes to crimsons lab and says hey crimson didnt expect to see me again so soon
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:56 pm

"Actually, your on time. I thought Soul was gonna bust in here three minutes ago." Crimson chuckled as the machine behind him whirled. "Well? Your back. Do you have the courage to face me?"
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:59 pm

I dont need to i suppose you heard the prophecy that a young boy will defeat the light well im here to tell you that i know who it is and soon he will defeat you
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Kill uses his dimensional sword to go to Crimsons office. "Yea that boy in the prophecy is me". And wait till Chancelllor Truesdale comes back from vacation he will destroy you.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:03 pm

No its not u kill and also crimson i will protect the boy from the prophecy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Angel overhears their conversation and thinks "What the hell is going on..."
She then starts backing away but stepped on a twig making noise
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:08 pm

What was that katsuya think to himself i hope no one else heard that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next