Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!

Go down 
+5
ZANEY
Msdony11
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Soul is laughing at this dead man. "You think that this stupid anti physic bullet can stop me? News flash, the acid destroyed that if you didn't notice me teleporting. And lets just say that getting your body destroyed in acid is kinda a mood killer. So I'm out."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Crimson threw his head back and laughed. “Prophecy? The same prophecy has been thrown around in a dimension parallel to ours.” At Katsuya’s confused look Crimson continued. “The same thing was said there and they failed. I do not deny that there is a chance that our fates will be the different from that dimension but a prophecy means nothing in this world. Change your fate for yourself, never rely on others.” Crimson armed his duel disc. I will wait here for your “chosen” but if you two do not leave, I will eliminate both of you.”
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Please me and red eyes can take u out when ever we want we just choose not to because this is kinda amusing watching all of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Soul is getting annoyed having to walk through this maze. He decided to be better prepared if the dead man or crimson came after him. He set up all his spells, traps, and monster along with his secret wepon. 'With this they really are dead men.'
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Omega whirls around yet another corner to find a cloaked figure standing and talking to another person. The cloaked figure disappears and Omega runs up to the man, who he thinks is Soul or something, who is bleeding out of his shoulder. “Acid” Soul mutters out and he tries to walk down the corridor. That makes waaaaaaaaaaaay too much sense Omega thought as he followed the man and called out. “Hey you need some help?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Angel walks along the maze again ending up to what seems a little lake. She sits on the edge and plays with the water while she decides what to do next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:55 pm

"If you had some pain killers for this wound thart would be great. Also an eye patch and a pirat hat. Don't ask about the last two. Trust me. If none of those you have then how about you was beside me and be a friend." Soul said REALLY hoping for something to get this pain to go away. And stop the bleeding he thought not as conserned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:19 pm

"Also if you think I am talking weird, blame the blood loss." Said Soul.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:26 pm

After katsuya leaves crimsons lab he goes to the end of the labyrinth and gets red eyes to shoot a fire ball in the air to show the people still in the labyrinth where the exit is
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm

“The blood lose is definitely a problem.” Omega said as he tore off on of his jacket sleeves. He quickly wrapped a makeshift bandage around the wound. “There that should hold until we get off this mess. Well if we can find the exit.” As he said this something like red flare shot into the air. Soul and Omega glance at each other. Whether or not the flare ment trouble or help they were going to find it.
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Mike's consciousness finally wakes up in a mysterious labyrinth along with his spirit partner dark magician. Dark Magician tells mike that he's late to the party and many powerful duelists are already in there. Then Mike feels a flash of pain in all over his body, and darkness starts too oooze out of his body. The darkness in him is trying to escape, after his duel with kill its been getting stronger. The Dark Magician can only barely hold it back.
"I must stop the light before the evil in my fully unleashes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Angel sees the light in the sky. She quickly jumps up and runs towards it before bumping into something or someone
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:38 pm

Red-eyes new plan shoot another fire ball in the air but have it spell HELP come tward light in the smoke
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:41 pm

As mike is searching for the "society" and young women runs into him and both of them topple over. As he's trying his best to hold of the darkness inside of him he realizes he's seen this girl before.
"you're... angel right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Angel rubs her head as she looks up to see the boy from a few nights ago
"ummm yh I'm Angel. I'm kinda lost again..."
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:45 pm

"ahhh."mike screams in pain. "Can hold yourself in a duel?"
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Ryo attacks soul from behind for smashing him through the light dorm
while watching him in pain ryo says
Ryo : Oh have the mighty fallen you see its nothing personal soul its just that your in my way now that your down and out omega will come to you as if you are bate..then crimson and his pathetic little snake viper will pay after i get what i want
Ryo takes 13 of souls card right out of his deck then checks them

Ryo : hmph interesting pretty good cards for somebody like you dont worry soul ..i will put a end to crimson,viper and omega

and i will bring out the darkness in the so called society of light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:59 pm

"Ryo, that's you name right. I guess you get to be the first person I duel in years. So I suggest you get ready, cause you're not leaving un scratched. Dead man."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Omega watched someone or something rammed Soul from behind ad straight through the wall s of the labyrinth. “The hell?” Omega said. He shook it off and ran after Soul and how that whatever attacked him wasn’t looking for him as well.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:07 pm

"mike and angel found...." The pair whirled around to face a man in a white coat his duel disc loaded and ready. "Duel me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Angel stares at the person. Her eyes dazed and mesmerized. She watches on.
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Before Angel replies to Mike's question, an idiotic man come forth and wants to duel Mike, unable to hold back the darkness inside of him mike changes. Darkness starts to surround him his turn bloodshut red, and his teeth become spikey like a rabid wolf. With a devilish grin "i'll duel you before i let the darkness kill you." then actiavtes his duel disk
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:15 pm

As sid's boat approaches the island he start to get a eerie feeling coming from the island.

"What did I get myself into? But, it doesn't matter. I must do everything I can to save her."

As the boat docks the island he get a vision of what the man told him.

"The more you use this deck the more you will lose control of yourself and become my true puppet."

With this memory still in his head. He grabs his bag and rushed to his dorm. But, he is stopped by a labyrinth in his path. He says to himself. Unknowingly of the events taking place on the island.

"I wonder if this is some kind of test or just a prank. But, either way is seem I have no choice but to enter and try to find my way out."
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:33 pm

The darkness inside of mike took control over his body and dueled the light member himself. Inside his own consciousness the dark magician told the real mike that he refused to show himself with the duel with the "evil mike" and the society member costing the duel and both of the consciousness control of mike's body. then the Dark Magician tells him "I refuse to serve any longer if you continue to let the evil inside of you to consume yourself, with the both of you trapped in here you must face him for dominance and i will forever serve the victor."
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Ryo power's his way into the light dorm crushing everything in his way then he runs up the light dorm stairs
and destroy's the second row of member's
Ryo : how did so many poeple join here in a matter of days...its unreal
Viper : well well well if it isnt the little Ryo Hell Kaizer i seen that little tap you gave soul...seems you still have that hidden agression locked inside you ive never been so proud

Ryo : save it you pathetic little snake its your fault im like this
its your fault the voice's wont stop and the agressive nightmares im going to rip your soul out of that worthless thing you call a body

Viper :hmph lets find out (activates duel disk) bring it on mear child
Ryo : YOUR DEAD!
as the duel continues viper unleashed his new snake deck that ryo has never seen before
as the alarms of the light dorm play ryo has no choice but to fight viper to the death
after the 18th turn viper special summoned snake lord celsific
Viper : well it looks like i win celsific gains 1000 attack for each card banished and so far i have 4 givi-
Ryo : shut up i know what it does..

Viper : how rude..the way you speak needs to change..an i will change them lets end this celsific attack his dark worm
Ryo was put down to his last 75 life points but was smilling as if he was disturbed
Ryo : good move..i activate monster reborn arrive from the shadows of insanity
..darkness nerosphere! now i activate megamorph and use it on nerosphere..
Game over viper,nerosphere END THIS!..
as darkness nerosphere attacked viper's monster and dealing him the rest of his life points the attack was that great it explodid half of the light dorm
Ryo : hmph...not good..
Viper : I-impossible
Ryo : now here comes the fun part...

ryo lets out darkness nerosphere to devour viper's soul
but after viper was eaten alive he had to leave before anyone can spot him

while ryo he left some camera's set up

Ryo : one down...just two to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next