Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!

Go down 
+6
Killua
ZANEY
Seto Kaiba
Msdony11
N
Omega Shadow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Soul dies laughing. He activates the bombs to let mzis escape. "Later everybody".
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:30 pm

With tears in his eyes mike screams out"CRIMSON. DUEL DISK ACTIVATE!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:34 pm

after leaving johan, Hikari hears a bunch of screaming and yelling an drushes over and sees soul on the ground and mike in a frantic state about to take revenge on crimson for soul. Hikari hangs back to watch how things play out.
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet
RP Character: X
RP Dorm: None
RP Deck: Unknow

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:34 pm

johan ignored hikari and told him you dont worth my time so just leave
besides i dont wanna waste my time then angel opened the door then johan enters. telling im good thx well i came to see ya i was worried i havent seen you after my issue.. so well how about you why are you here dont ya wanna go out i heard some guys of csa will go to the lake today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

”Just got caught up in a little issue no biggie. And I was just unpacking the lake sounds fun I might join in ^_^”
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Sid oversleep most of the day. Then wake up in his room.

"Last night was a lil weird. But, since it a new day I should go look for my first opponent."

Sid then grabs his deck and duel disk and start to explore the academy looking for someone to duel.
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:42 pm

nice to heard well if you go catch me up there if you want
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:51 pm

The dust cloud fades leaving a frowning Crimson. "Duel accepted."
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm

"Crimson, light, or whoever you are this won't be a normal duel, you shall feel the shadows consume once i defeat you, in name of my friend soul, THIS IS A SHADOW DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm

johan leaved angels dorm and lead to the lake when he found sid the new guy johan greets with him as sup bro?
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Sid greeted this person he never meet before.

"Hi there. My name is Sid and it a pleasure to have your acquaintance."

Sid soon realized this is one of those duelist that he was sent to defeat.

"I'm sorry to be so quick on you since we just meet. But, I must duel you."
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:06 pm

ryo left during the duel of which soul has lost on his way to find out more about crimson
after bringing into crimsons office he finds reports on everyone in csa
ryo then starts to read his folder

Ryo : impossible..he planned this from the begining...its as if he planned everysingle moment of my life

(Flashback) Viper : you need to understand that crimson has big plans for you ...you own him pretty much you life(Flashback)
Voice's : he has had alot more of an impact then you think
Ryo contunue's reading but takes his file along with everyone's files with him
to the obelisk dorm
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Mike nable to avenge his fallen friend faces the consequences of his actions, and falls pray to the shadow realm.his dying words "I'm sorry soul, kill, dark magician, angel, ryo, omega, zero and everyone else I'm weak.......' then his souls travels to the shadow realm where he shall be tortured by his worse fears for entirnity.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:10 pm

As the duel ended Crimson opponent fell. Crimson watched with an emotionless face. His opponent was a child and he had challenge him to a shadow game, and he had failed... Crimson shook his head, he had to think of the bigger picture. But...that picture seemed to blur as he looked at the boy. Life is cruel..
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

well sid im too smart i know you were send by a mysterious man but as you see i had heart attack days ago can`t duel for now but thanks for the offer why dont we keep in contact tho?
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Sid, feels disappointed not being able to duel when he finally found someone.

"Ohhh... Sure. We can stay touch. But, I do have a favor. Can you show me around this academy? I'm still new here and I don't know my way around all that well."
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm

HIkari stepped out of the shadows duel disk charged and ready to end crimson. " I'M TIRED OF YOUR CHILDISH GAMES FOR YOUR OWN AMUSMENT!"
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:19 pm

huh sure follow me bro
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:21 pm

As Kill was half way to his old island he heard Mike scream. He didnt know how or why put he new something was wrong. He summoned light pulsar and flew to Crimson where he saw mike on the floor. Enough is Enough Crimson duel me. Kill activates his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Sid follow Johan around the academy. Hoping to find more people or something interesting taking place.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Fine as rules state I will duel both of you. First hikari then you ikill
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Two more duels and two more wins...Crimson the draining eff of the duels. The more he tried to save the world, the more he destroyed himself. "I will succeed," Crimson panted. "I can not fail."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Untested
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Zero walked around the academy aimlessly, it didn't matter where he went, since whoever found him couldn't refuse his challenge. He made his way around the academy. "Lets see if i can find someone interesting to duel."
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:57 pm

johan was showing the academy to sid when he found zero on the academy zero seemed cold and arrogant
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:29 pm

"Who is that person?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next