Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!

Go down 
+5
ZANEY
Msdony11
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:51 pm

"WHY ARE MY THREATS ALWAYS IGNORED!" Yells soul loud enough for everybody in the maze to hear. "Not this time..." Soul summons three 'labyrinth tank's and three 'wall shadow's to attack any from the light dorm. "Ignore that..." Soul mutters heading for the mountains to cause more storms.

Last edited by soul eater on Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Katsuya meets up with ryo and asks him "what did you do to viper"
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Kill uses his dimensional sword to go from Crimsons office to save mike from the light he transforms his sword into a duel disk and says i hate to do this but duel me.
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:47 pm

While the light in control of mike's body duels kill. Mike finnaly confronts the evil inside of him.
"so your the guy who takes over my body, every other day."
EMike "I wouldn't have to if you weren't so weak."
Gmike "we'll so whose the weak one here, duel disk activate."
EMike "I'll enjoy seeing you consumed by the darkness."
Both duelist counter each others move one by one. Both started to think that duel will never win.They were exactly equal in every way. Then mike heard kill's voice while he was dueling the light controlled Mike. "We must found the unity of light and darkness if we wish to beat it." Then a flashing light shines from the Good Mike's deck right before he draws on his turn. The card is Black Luster Soldier, it says you must banish one light and one dark monster and your grave to special summon him. This is the card must be the unity of light and darkness. Mike banishes his breaker and defender from his grave to special summon BlS then activates monster reborn to bring back his Dark Magician. Evil mike only has His own Dark magician on the field. "BLs atk his dark magician then activate your eff to atk him again directly, now my partner atk the evil inside of me and win this duel."
after the duel Evil Mike says "why aren't i destroyed?"
Gmike" no matter how much i detest you, your me and if we want to beat the light we must join."
Evil Mike" Hmph. Fine."
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:51 pm

While mike and his evilside we're dueling. Kill defeated the light controlling mike's body to pay mike back for saving him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Kill glad that Mike joined with his dark side ask him if he wants to go to Kills dorm which he has fortified and use it as there base of operations for rescuing members.
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:55 pm

MIke agrees but first the both of them have to find angel, MIKE doesn't want anyone else to be turned to the light.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Omega runs up as Soul starts to walk away from the crash site. “Hey you, ok?” Soul give Omega a look at screams really? “Ok, stupid question. As much as I hate to do this, I suggest we go into the white dorm, they probably have medical supplies. Soul give him another look. “Ok, so the guy that just rammed you through three walls is in there, bad plan then. Ok, I will go in there while you wait…” Soul used his non-injured arm to face palm. Omega sighed “Ok just go, I will look for some medical supplies and find you after. Soul nodded and started off. Omega turned ran inside the complex.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Kill realizes that they have to find angel and says okay we'll find her lets just hope she doesnt get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:10 pm

after destroying his former mentor and agent..viper..Ryo set out to find omega but for searching 3hours on end..Ryo find his machine that poeple have been fallen pray to
Ryo : hmm this should get the attension of that puppet omega..
ryo destroys his paradox machine and free's everyone stuck in it
then he takes a piece from it and escapes before anyhting could happern
ok so far viper has been destroyed and omega has been stopped for now
but crimson still is getting stronger

voice's : break them,kill them,make them pay,justice,pain,sorrow,they must not win,darkness,hunger,terror..

ryo holds his head is pain : whats going on...

Voice's ; this is only starting,vengeance,blood,payback,death,slaughter,make everyone in your way mince meat..

Ryo : somethings wrong the voice's are screaming!..whats going on..whats happerning to me!!
ryo takes deep breathes but can barely stand

Voice's : your death is soon to follow end the story and destroy crimson then unleash the darkness within you and bring apon the final days of the world

ryo manages to limp to the obelisk blue dorm before passing out
Ryo : the duel with viper took more out of me than i thought

i wont stop crimson must be stopped
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Kill summons exploder dragon to track Angel. He and Mike find her. Kill usess his deathperation flame to teleport them to his dorm and summons elemental dragons to protect the room.

Last edited by Killua on Mon May 27, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm

ryo tries to get up the obelisk blue dorm stair's but falls strait to the floor do to being to tired and falls into a deep sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Omega gets back and patches up Soul. "You have no idea how much better this feels. And now that that is better, I'm going to cool off so I don't cause a disaster. You want to come with?" Asks Soul. Omega responds with an okay. Soul was happy that he got a friend that he lost back. The two headed towards the 'tool shed'. The guy there thought he would pimp his room for free, then he had another thing coming.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Kill hears Ryo fall down the stairs and sprints past light dorm members instead. HE carries ryo back to his room where he lays him on his bed and then starts to plan with Mike and Angel.
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Mike and his fellow sidekicks are transported too the :toolshed". "hey kill i thought you said your dorm the the "toolshed"." Then Soul comes up and looks really angry. "hey...um whats your name again," Then Soul Punches Mike in face and he falls flat on the floor."Un-Called for dude."
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet
RP Character: X
RP Dorm: None
RP Deck: Unknow

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Johan told soul bro i catch ya later im going to my dorm i forgot my new medications
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:32 pm

"Whatever you say crazy person." Soul goes into the room and decided to rain the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Untested
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Zero was still running. When Labyrinth of Nightmare was activated, he was given a simple mission. He smirked maliciously as he looked down at the card in his hand. "The fools wont even know what hit them." He muttered as he continued to run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Soul decided to active the field spell known as 'umi'. This raised the water levels a great deal. Then he used the trap known as 'tornado wall'. This caused huge tornado's all around the island. "I love storms." Muttered Soul.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Untested
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Zero grinned. He finally reached the center of the island. Dr. Crimson's advice had paid off

The fools will be too desperate to destroy the machine to see the plain brilliance of this plan, While they are distracted, Go to the center of the island, and use this card. it should garentee at a least a few new members and lower their moral a bit. Now Go!

Zero held up the card and added a second card from his deck. "I activate Fiendish chain and i chain kunai with chain!"
The heavy metal binding started to appear, link after link. Zero grabbed then all and threw all of them in different directions effective binding and trapping everyone on the island.

"GET OVER HERE!" yelled Zero as he yanked on the chain. People all around the island were drawn to him like a moth to the flame. They all landed before him. Zero acitvated his duel disk, and smiled wildly. "ready to duel? I will start with you!" He pointed his duel disk at soul. "This time you wont get away."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:53 pm

“Not happening!” Omega stood slightly winded but otherwise fine. No way was Zero gonna take on Soul while he had a severely damaged arm. “I’ll take you on now! DUEL!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Untested
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Zero frowned, He was not expecting someone to stand up and fight him willingly. He hoped he would not fail, not this time at least.

"Fine then!" Duel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:00 pm

"You'd better not lose this Omega".
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:02 pm

While omega and Zero duel Kill uses his sword to slice through chains like butter freeing as many people as he can from the chains. Then says zero dont direspect my skill with the sword it will be the end of you.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Ryo strikes omega from out of know where and starts attacking him
Ryo : society of light my foot..

Ryo then burns omega's deck while laughing as if he was a demon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Four: Labyrinth of nightmare!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next