Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Archetypes that need to stop getting support

Go down 
+2
FireFoxImr
Lelouch Lamperouge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FireFoxImr
Cyber Core
Cyber Core
FireFoxImr

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Archetypes that need to stop getting support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:31 pm

That's actually true Lelouche, I played Lightsworns myself some time ago and that deck was already strong as it is , especially Judgment Dragon , I mean come on :Just having 4 different lightsworns in your grave and you are ready to nuke the field......

4 lightsworns in your grave for having Judgment dragon which is easy to draw because it's not limited and just win the game with nuking the field over and over and over......and over and over again.

It's simply an unfair card . (you can counter it though but in most games it's a win)

About the supports though :/  It's not like it need more of a specific kind , couldn't they ....I don't know create a new purpose for Lightsworns aside from summoning judgment dragon ?

And maybe limit that card ? I don't know, Lightsworns is an archetype easily accessed for new players with it's simple combos and strategy , I guess it's normal for new players to choose a deck like that to start with and then later experiment with Under rated or even original decks.

Though some cards are very handy in other decks :Like Lyla and Ryko are a perfect addition to Chaos decks or a deck focused on milling .

I never played with Bujjins myself so no comment on that.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion Striker
Cyber Core
Cyber Core
Scorpion Striker

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Tbh JD isn't over powered, first off it can be easily milled and so you need a recovery card which slows down the deck a lot. Secondly with todays meta its kinda weak, hands or traps overpower it so easily. It is strong but LS need a good card like it, without him they would be very slow at otking. Moreover Bujings laugh at JD with hare and crane and Mermails are faster than LS. Even if you sack, you need to get a good mill so usually turn 1 is like a free be, turn 1 mermails are more consistent. And that's another thing LS have major consistency issues, you can draw a good hand sure but when you draw a bad hand, its pretty bad. The good hand you draw is usually on the more offensive side but todays meta just counters them. If JD was limited or banned LS would be ruined. They are good and sacky yes but they require set up which also can be stopped from a good side deck. the counters are insane, like LIM or crow, vanity-ruins them if they don't have lyla, soul drain, maxx c, veiler, thunder king, marco, dimensional fissure, good traps, and more.
Back to top Go down
project.knight
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
project.knight

Character sheet
RP Character: Knight
RP Dorm: N/A
RP Deck: Battlin' Boxers

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:55 pm

This guy critisizes a deck he never played. JD is not invincible. You can easily pop it, mill it and banish it. In fact, you desperately need a first turn raiden, or else your opponet will run you over. need once it hits the grave, it's useless. You should play yu-gi-oh more, your lacking in knowledge.
Back to top Go down
project.knight
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
project.knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 10:59 pm

You have no idea how hard it is to get four lightsworns in the grave. I win more with the dragon rulers i put in the deck.
Back to top Go down
the deadman
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
the deadman

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:13 am

dont forget the lightrays
Back to top Go down
project.knight
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
project.knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:06 am

Duel me, so i ,may prove you wrong. You have no idea how lightsworns work. you don't even know how yugioh works. Since NOBODY has been playing LS these past month, they WILL NOT get hit with the ban-list and should not. Lightsworns are to SLOW.If you ever dueled one, you should know. But Bujins will get hit, eventually.
Back to top Go down
project.knight
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
project.knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 pm

They are not getting support every month. pay attention.
Back to top Go down
MasterMagician
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
MasterMagician

Character sheet
RP Character: Joanne
RP Dorm: Dark Angel
RP Deck: Cyber Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:50 am

Light Imprisoning Mirror Magic and Trap Jammer Combo Is what'd I use Plus like i said before I LIKE playing aganst lightsworn though i have to agree with lelouch they should improve decks that need attention not Lightsworns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:03 am

Lightsworns need to be retired. Like goddamn they had they run now let them rest and stop trying to makethem meta again. For those that dont know Jd was limited a while back and just recently got off the ban list. And any one who plays pure lightsworns is ass.
Back to top Go down
MasterMagician
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
MasterMagician

Character sheet
RP Character: Joanne
RP Dorm: Dark Angel
RP Deck: Cyber Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:40 am

Killua wrote:
Lightsworns need to be retired. Like goddamn they had they run now let them rest and stop trying to makethem meta again. For those that dont know Jd was limited a while back and just recently got off the ban list. And any one who plays pure lightsworns is ass.

Not everyone would be an ass playing them there only being an ass if A. They insist THEY know the rulings and B.if they continue to brag that there deck is the best because it getting more support
also it would help if they didn't use it as a main deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archetypes that need to stop getting support   Archetypes that need to stop getting support Empty

Back to top Go down

Archetypes that need to stop getting support
Page 1 of 1