Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Class for students

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:45 pm

C.C. sat in her seat, as class was getting towards an end. She'd always been present in class, even if it had not much use for her. Most of these things she knew already, and what she didn't know she picked up on real quick. She always took notes, which later on she'd just read through over and over. Right now, she was just doodling on her paper, drawing some vague images. She was bored. But that was nothing new. These days, she got bored real easy.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Kyoya walked into the classroom and walked over to the best student the academy had had in years. He noticed it was the girl from last night. He walked up and said so your the best student in the class huh?
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Nevermore was bored in classes like this. He didn't really need these classes, but if he didn't go to them he would be kicked off the island. That was something he didn't want. He decided that he would play a prank every so often. He made the projector flash every once in a while. The teacher still didn't know why his class laughed like that. The pictures were quite funny, too bad he couldn't see them.
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Lelouch walks into class late. The teacher was yelling at him in front of the class. Lelouch wasn't really listening all he says is. "whatever." and walks away and sits next to C.C which happens to be in front of Nevermore.
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm

*walks into the classroom with a grunt wearing a low hanging trenchcoat the bottoms almost covering even my boots,quickly choosing the seat furthest away from people i sit down and lay my head in my arms on the desk,wondering why the hell i even enrolled into this school*
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:11 pm

C.C. never even paid attention to the people around her. She simply doodled some more on the page she was scribbling upon. To most, it wouldn't make any sense, but she knew what she was making. And nobody else could understand. Which again, gave her the advantage of knowing things others didn't.
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Nevermore was dying for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Lelouch looks over at C.C.. "I remember you were complaining about that tattoo on your head and I'm wandering why you have it. You're not the type to get drunk with her friends and getting a tat."
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Kyoya was a little irateted at C.C. ignoring him so he decided to chaange his grades. Then he walked over to Nevermore and said "I saw what you did and im going to have to ask you to stop."
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:18 pm

"Mainy since I have no friends." She ignored him for the rest of class, and stood up, glancing over to someone in the far corner in the classroom. Her wondered what caused her to sit all the way out there. As far as she knew, she was the only one who would do such a thing around here. But it didn't matter to her. As students poured out of the classroom, she walked up to the back of class, leaning against the wall, next to the girl. Curiosity was something beyond her control. "So, what's with you sitting all alone here?"
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:23 pm

"Finally" he said, as if he'd been waiting "I'm out, peace' He said as he poofed into a pile of leaves. He was back to his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 pm

*a muffled voice comes out from my arms,immediately distguishing me as a male*"i wonder..if its the cruiousity of why i am in the corner,or if its just that i haven't been annoying you like the other two that has brought you over to me..either way i do not feel implied to tell you such useless information as to why" *remains hunched over on my desk,not even bothering to look up at the stranger before me*

Last edited by Lord Harkon on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Lelouch snickers. "Another C.C type." he says to himself
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:29 pm

"No infortmation is useless, if you ask me. Yet, it is mere curiosity that brought me over. I'm used to only me avoiding contact, for apparently obvious reasons." She pushed off the wall again, to stand on her feet, and walk over to the guy's desk, and sat down on it, her thighs inches away from his face. "So. What is the reason you are alone?"
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Kyoya walks up to Lelouch and says hey i heard your smart do you want to get stronger join the committee.
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Lelouch looks at the kid. "Hmph, I'm not at this school by choose, I'm not planning on joining anything or excel." Lelouch gets up from his desk and goes to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:34 pm

*lets out a grunt,my body moving away at the unwanted contact of the stranger,finally i look up at you,my eyes a stormy blue the outlines ever so slightly rimmed with green,i chuckle softly considering my answer*well for one i admire you're persistence,even if it is really uneeded and at most unwatned,as for why i am here it is merely to try and find the perfect challenge is all i will portray as far as information goes to a strnager such as yourself,if you wish to know more then you will have to wait like everyone else *my lip twitches in a makeshift of a smile*
Back to top Go down

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:37 pm

"I'm not exactly a fan of waiting. But I guess I have no other choice but to do so." She got up, turning her back to him, and picked up her bag. "If you care for that challenge. My door's open." Leaving the statement hanging in the air, she left the classroom, leaving the guy entirely alone behind.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Kyoya thinks hmm we need more people to join our numbers are thining they keep going missing. He decides to go to nevermores room to see if he has promise.
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 pm

*tilts my head in surprise at how bold this stranger is,even to one such as himself that she knew nothing off,and yet wanting to know more automatically,i rub my chin in thought considering to take her up on the challenge,i lay my head back on the desk pondering everything*
Back to top Go down
Eros
Untested
Eros

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 pm

*decides to get up and see what kind of stuff the people in this school would call food,i see C.C in the breakroom and walk up to her with a frown*"mind telling me what made you want to come over to me exactly,for surely it must be something more then pure curiousity for you to do so"
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

After getting bored of staying in his room Katsuya heads to the classrooms to see if ther are any good duelist in this academy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class for students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class for students   Class for students Empty

Back to top Go down

Class for students
Page 1 of 1