Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Student lounge.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Soul left his room after waking up. He changed. His eyes were covered by curved sunglasses, his hair was white and his hands were covered by gloves. He walked into the student lounge. Other students were slightly freaked out by his new appearance. They knew who he was, yes, but they stayed away. He sat on a couch and rested.
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Lelouch and Dokeshi walk into the Student lounge and sees that Nevermore guy sitting alone on the couch. "I'm gonna get something to drink." Lelouch walk up to the soda machine and grabs a coke.
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 pm

Nevermore looks around and sees the skinny kid. 'I wonder if he's loosened up yet.' He still sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Lelouch at that Nevermore kid, he might be annoying but he's a good duelist able to lock down Lelouch's deck. Lelocuh smirks "hmm it seems you haven't made any friends here , you seem like the type who would."
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Dokeshi walks up on to Lelouch's conversation. "Who this guy? He look pretty tough."
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Lelouch looks over at Dokeshi. "He's Nevermore, he runs dd so if you use your grave, your gonna have a tough duel."
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 pm

"I'm hurt lelouch, I'm just a man who enjoys messing with the flow." He gives a knowing grin
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Lelouch looks over at Nevemore. "Like Loki the Norse god of mischief."
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

atticus watches out of sight staring down the scope on his paintball gun at the easy targets. thinking to himself who should I take out first?
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:54 pm

"He looks like fun. Maybe I should duel him." Dokeshi pulls out a benjamin "How about we have a lil fun?"
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:58 pm

"Oh yay, I love fun" He says, "Lets head to the duel field first though" He says to them as he throws down a smoke pellet and vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Dokeshi Looks at Lelouch. "Ummmm..... Is it just me or is this place a lil crazy."
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Lelouch looks over at dokeshi. "Yea it is, but for your duel with never make sure to put it msts and other cards to destroy his backrow."
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Kyoya walks into the room and the atmosphere become gloomy. Hey you stop eating on the couch before i bite u to death.
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Nevermore appears in front the gloomy kid in a puff of smoke. "Hey, this is the student lounge, it where the students relax. I suggest you do the same." He says to the kid before he walks off. He gets a soda and goes to his favorite couch, that strangely only he uses.
Back to top Go down
jibbsy
Untested
jibbsy

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Jibbsy walks in and leans against the arm of the couch Nevermore's sitting on. He pulls his cap off head and the sweat gleams from his forehead "Hey, got any water?"
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 pm

He pulls out an un-opened water bottle from his jacket. "Sure, if you've got a name." Says Nevermore.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Kyoya walks up and take the water out of nevermores hand. No drinking on the couch you could spill something the budget is low enough just go to the table over there.
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 pm

He pulls another out of his jacket and hands it to the new kid. Nevermore chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Kyoya Walks away to go get some food to take to his lounge.
Back to top Go down

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Nevermore leaves in his usual manner. The puff of smoke was still cool. He headed to the mess hall to see how lampy was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Student lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student lounge.   Student lounge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Student lounge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc. :: Classrooms-
Jump to: