Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

ClassRoom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

ClassRoom                            Empty
PostSubject: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:17 am

"Great!" Dōkeshi rushes Lelouch out of the room. "Hopefully we won't be late." Dōkeshi and Lelouch make it to class just barely on time. "Lelouch Try to help me scout out some of the talent. I want to try to get at least one duel in for today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 am

Lelouch thinks for a second. "wait I thought you wanted to come to look for girls....why else would I come to class?"
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 am

"ohh yeah, my bad. I guess my urges came out. Let try to get those girls. I think there might be some out front." Takes lelouch and rushes to go see the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:23 am

Lelouch and Dokeshi are infront a bunch of girls. "so you have a plan, Dokeshi? I sense your not a ladies man."
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 am

"Just give me a sec. I may be able to get a few." As Dokeshi approaches the girl, "So which one of you would like to see my Raging Earth card?" Dokeshi then gets smack in the face. "I don't think it work out so well. They're a tough crowd. How about you give it a try?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:36 am

Lelouch couldn't care less. "whatever." And walks to his desk. Lelouch hears the group of girls start to whisper about him. "Sigh"
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Zeno

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 am

Looks at Lelouch sitting at his desk. "I wonder wrong with him. I thought any guy would like to get some girls." As he thinks to himself the class bell rings. "Hmmm... I think I should go get some food. Before I go back to the dorm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 am

Lelouch is surrounded by a the same group of girls from earlier. He tells them "Trust me, I'm not worth your time." as he walks to his dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Nevermore is walking through the halls of the academy after his classes are over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:40 pm

As lelouch is walking back to his dorm he bumps into the kid he met earlier. "oh, its you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:45 pm

"Hehe, nice seeing you too Lelouch." He says, "How have you and your not caring been going?" He asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Lelouch stares at Nevermore with no expression on his face. "Fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:52 pm

"wonderful!" He exclaims as he walks with the skinny kid. "So, what do you do for fun?" He asks as the walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:53 pm

"I gamble." He says as he walks back to his dorm with Nevermore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:00 pm

His smile grows wider, "That DOES, sound like fun. Wanna try your hand against mine then?" he asks with a glint in his eyes that promised misfortune. "I've been known to be quite lucky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Lelouch looks at the stupid look on the kid. "fine.....Since this is duel academy lets duel, i bet yo 50 dollars i win." Lelouch activates his duel disk. "I don't have all day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:16 pm

"Well if you think about it you DO have all day but you don't want to spend it all on this one game. But sure, sounds fun." Says Nevermore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Lelouch hands Nevermore the 50 dollars. "I guess people on this island aren't terrible." Then Lelouch heads towards his dorm to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 pm

'Sweet, fifty bucks. Glad I won though. I didn't have any money on me. And why does a kid like him carry that much money on him. And furthermore...' He continues like that for awhile before he ends up back at his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClassRoom    ClassRoom                            Empty

Back to top Go down

ClassRoom
Page 1 of 1