Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

How awesome am I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 pm

How awesome am I? I got banned made a fake account, that account got banned, I made another fake account and annoyed ppl so much i got this account unbanned. So come on I am awesome.
Back to top Go down

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:30 am

You're not awesome. That's plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 am

I don't seem to follow....all you have proven is your ability to have people dislike you
Back to top Go down

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 am

lol who deleted killua's post
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Lol See how badass i am the had to delete my post. Jay Z said when the ballin they try to ban you. So i must be ballin. Omega they disike what they cant touch and they cant touch me. But im cool with you. your a bad ass yourself omega.
Back to top Go down

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Okay, the only reason zane didn't ban your third account is because I asked him to unban this account. Its was me being nice and zane doing you a favor...
Back to top Go down

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 pm

this was killua's original post someone deleted and it looks like mine now....
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm

See I'm so awesome i have you all under my illusion and have you all thinking status originally made it when i did. Get on my level. This message is brought to you by Byakuran please sponsor him by buying byaku-O's
Back to top Go down

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:26 pm

No, you're so not awesome that nobody even cares about you, let alone would even bother to take the turn to hate on you, since you're plain not worth the trouble. And yes, I'm a B***. Sue my lawyer for it.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:36 pm

But by posting all of that youve shown that you obviously care. And by saying no one cares u keep hating on me. C'mon syl i thought u of al ppl would no considering ur a badass your self.
Back to top Go down

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:21 am

Can someone close that window? This whispering breeze is getting awfully annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How awesome am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awesome am I   How awesome am I Empty

Back to top Go down

How awesome am I
Page 1 of 1