Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!

Go down 
+3
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Angel talks to omega as he shows her around.
"So where are the girls dorms? I still have my suitcase with me so I kinda wanna unpack so I can start nice and early for tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:40 pm

“My apologies.” Omega smiles sheepishly. “ the Girls dorm is out this way across the lake.” Omega hears the bells from the light dorm go off and frowns. “Sorry to cut this tour short Angel but look like I am needed elsewhere.” Omega gives a quick wave and sprints off towards the Light dorm.
Meanwhile…
“For an honorary member of the light dorm you sure like the shadows.” Crimson smiled at Katsuya. The room was well lit and test tubes filled with a green substance. “I warn you, your habit of spying needs to stop immediately or I will take the appropriate measures to secure you. Do you understand?” Crimson sends a stern look to Katsuya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

"You need to get out of here kid or crimson is going to catch you, trust me when I say you don't want that." Soul tells the punk.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

"Do u really think i would work for you i work alone and the only reason i said i would join is to get my hands on the zombie world deck now that i have it im going to take you down when the time is right" Katsuya said then walked away into the shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Angel smiles
"it's ok thanks for showing me around"
Angel then heads towards the girls dorm to find it was deserted...
Angel looks around
"where are all the girls..."
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Kill hearing the bells go off at the light dorm sees ryo deisruppting the peace their. Im afraid that your creating issue on school grounds. I you dont stop my dragons will bite you to death. Kill says as he opens his duel disc. challenging ryo to a duel
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:49 pm

ryo destroy's everyone standing in the light dorm then turns to soul
while staring at him with ice cold eye's
Ryo : now that there out of the way......lets make this interesting.
Activates duel disk
you're next
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:50 pm

idk who you are kid but once i handle soul ill take you out dont worry
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:53 pm

As Karsuya exits the light dorm Omega sprints up. He seems to stare blackly for a second and then he frowns sharply. “You think you can get away scott free? You have another thing coming. This time you won’t betray the light!” Omega activates his duel disc.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:55 pm

lets get this over with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Mike lifeless husk walks around looking for fresh meat to join the light, and sees some easy prey to join the light.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:07 pm

“No more problems with you.” Omega mutters as Katsuya’s eyes dim. Go duel other and get us some new members.” As Katsuya left mega shook his head. “He had it all and threw it away for what? I hope this academy is ready. I will not fail soon.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:10 pm

But before Katsuya lost complete control of his body he transported the card around his neck to another member of the academy then his eyes dim and became a slave to the Society of light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Mike set his sights on some kid known as Johan Anderson and activated his duel disk
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet
RP Character: X
RP Dorm: None
RP Deck: Unknow

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:13 pm

johan was walking till mike saw him johan said `what are you looking at freak? get out of my way`
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:14 pm

The husk that is known as mike tells the pathetic worm :THou Shall join the light. Duel disk activate!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:29 pm

"I don't have the time to duel you here, but if you come with me I can show you the world the light causes and then we can duel." Soul suggests to the teen, hoping he would agree to leave with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Angel is in her room unpacking when she hears a loud noise. She looks around her room then exits the girls dorm and goes for a walk around the school.
"It's really quiet... I expected the academy where my parents when to be lively and the best of the best..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:51 pm

after a long duel, mike had mirror force set and was able to break free from the light just for a second, allowing johan to atk him directly. Johan won the duel and Mike was finally freed from the light, and is currently devising a plan to free kill...
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:55 pm

johan won the duel easly while the whole obelisk guys were watching johan turn off he`s disk and leaves thats when he found angel walking and told she `huh are you new here?`
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Angel stares up at Johan surprised anyone had noticed her
"ummmm yh I'm new... I'm guessing your not?"
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:00 pm

nahh johan says `im one of the best duelist on here but nice to meet you
will be fun to duel someday`
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Angel stares at Johan a little smile creeping onto her face
"ummmm yh nice to meet you too... and we'll see if you'r lucky enough to duel me, not many people get that chance. See you around Johan"
Angel gives Johan a last smile the walks past him her long hair floating behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Ryo : fine soul i will listen and see what you got but if you are telling me a lie i will personally destroy you

ryo noticed a card on the floor that belonged to katsuya
the cards tells him that katsuya is in trouble

Ryo : hmph maybe next time soul right now i have to do something looks like crimson and viper got lucky

ryo leaves the light dorm strait away and goes to find katsuya
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Katsuya just finished beating 2 obelisk students and then he says "welcome to the society of light" when he notices someone behind him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!   Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Two: Make your move!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next