Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Hunger Games - The Caves

Go down 
+5
Kraken
sunset
Seto Kaiba
Zane Truesdale
Oceana
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oceana
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Oceana

hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:36 pm

hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves GuadirikiriCave2

The cave is an area that lies rather hidden and is hard to access. It provides shelter and houses nothing but stone and cold.

Area bonus: DARK and EARTH monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Roxanne dashes away from the arena, immediately heading right, her favourite direction. Her concious drives her into a dark damp cave, well hidden and oblivious to the other features. She walks to a post and lays her hand on it, gasping for breath.
"Well cave... looks like were gonna be hanging out for a few days..."
She lays down and unpacks her deck, checking no cards were dropped during her frantic frenzy to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:10 pm

during all the frenzy Takadashi manages to escape without a single harm apart from his right hand which got cut during all the chaotic ruckus , he then finds his way to a dark cave knowing that if he stays hidden for long enough he can out last most of the reckless people but that was not the plan takadashi wanted, but the plan he must choose...for now.

he enters the cave and starts planting trick wires to catch anyone whom might sneak up on him during the night " who will be the first, hmph i wonder" he then leans up against the side of the wall as he lays down waiting
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Katsuya walks into one of the caves and thinks he better stay the night here so he lights a fire and takes out his deck to look over his deck and says "this is were it begins"
Back to top Go down
sunset
Untested
sunset

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:21 pm

sighs softly and gets up from her shelter in the tall grass and starts to walk back towards the starting arena and out of the corner of her eye she catches a glimpse on a cave. She smiles and starts to walk towards in and stumbles up the the cave and looks at the entrance and shakes her head pulling out her duel disk and starts to walk into the cave slowly
Back to top Go down
Kraken
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Kraken

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:54 pm

After quciky sneaking out of the Central area and grabbing his duel disk. かげろう Try finding higher ground to scope out the area. Then he notices a cave. He then remembered some survival instincts when he grew up on the streets. He then travels to the cave to set up shelter. Then to get supplies tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 am

Takadashi's trip wire springs alerting him that somebody is in the cave he stares at the wire that is moving and gets up off the ground " somebody is already here? well...isnt this interesting guess its time to get to work" takadashi grabs his deck and duel disk then follows the wire until he hears sounds of burning wood.
"Well..Well.. seems im not the only one within these caves, this should be very interesting indeed" says as he emerges from the shadow and darkness of the cave
then without saying anything else he activates his duel disk
Back to top Go down
Kraken
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Kraken

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 am

As かげろう was returning to his camp carrying wood. He then jumps in place to the surprise of an unwelcome guest.

"So I guess that didn't take long to find my first opponent and I was hoping to hold off on that and have everyone kill each other off first. Very well... I can't afford to lose here. So prepare yourself!"

Then かげろう drops the wood and quickly activates his duel disk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 pm

Rox hears duel disks going off in the back of the cave. She slowly walk over, hiding behind a pillar as the duel unfolds infront of her.
"this should be fun" she smiles
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:57 pm

After the smoke had cleared, the battle between かげろう and Takadashi was over the battle was so intense the first side of the entrance of the cave had been destroyed exposing both of them to the outside world
"Looks like, Hades was in my favor" -smirks-
takadashi raises his right hand in victory although being exhausted from the battle
Back to top Go down
Satsuinohadoryu
Untested
Satsuinohadoryu

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 am

From deep inside the cave in the shadows, Ryu decides to take his move after finishing watching the duel between かげろう and Takedashi to which he says.  

''Hmph.. So it finally began..''

Ryu puts his dueling glove and duel disk and slowly walks in direction of the lake. Suddenly Ryu just stops for a moment and kneels down while having a flashback.

''Son you are truly weak, you are not even worth killing.''

'' You even failed to protect those who were important to you. You disgust me.''

'' Father..''

Ryu gets up and then proceed to laugh insanely while saying.

''Anyone who will stand in my path will get destroyed by my hands..''

Ryu holds his fist which pours a bit of blood from his hand and continues to walk in direction to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Oceana
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Oceana

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Ignoring the contestants dueling, 2 men appear and pick up かげろう, dragging him along to an airship to depart, leaving the three behind to continue.
Back to top Go down
sunset
Untested
sunset

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Hears the explosion from a deeper part of the cave and shakes her head"Looks like something happened out there." Yuna continues to walk through the cave coming to the part where the duel took place. Yuna sighs softly and looks around seeing the exit is blocked off"Well. Looks like I have to find my own way out of here." She smiles and starts to walk back to the area she came from
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Katsuya hears the duel from his campsite deep in the cave and says " so it has begin i guells ill wait till someone comes find me" then goes back to looking at his deck
Back to top Go down
sunset
Untested
sunset

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:42 pm

Yuna see Ryu start to walk away from the duel area and stops pulling out her duel disk and activates it "Better safe than sorry" she smiles softly and hides behind a pillar looking at Ryu walk as she starts to follow him
Back to top Go down
Satsuinohadoryu
Untested
Satsuinohadoryu

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:53 pm

While walking in direction of the lake, Ryu suddenly hears a noise stops for a moment and turns around, noticing someone hiding behind a pillar looking at him.

''Hmph.. so you were following me the whole time. Well then.. I Won't make you waste any more time as i will remove you from this world.''

Ryu then proceed to activate his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 pm

as the Exhausted Takadashi leaves the battle field where he dueled, he noticed another wire moving
"hmph, somebody is here..but where?" Takadashi stands strait and as he meets his opponent he walks out of the shadow of the cave towards the new fire with a duelist looking at his deck
"so i see your the one whom is in these caves too, lets take a trip towards hades"
Takadashi activates his duel disk with a dark smog-like smoke coming from his deck
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Katsuya picks up his deck from in front of the fire and activates his duel disk " I guess its time to put you out of your misery
Back to top Go down
Satsuinohadoryu
Untested
Satsuinohadoryu

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Deep inside the cave, the battle between Ryu and Yuna was over. The battle created a explosion that possibly destroyed the whole cave exposing every one who was inside to the outside world.

After the smoke created by the battle cleared out, Ryu was seen looking at the sky over Yuna's dead body while holding his duel disk.

''Hayane, Mother.. one more person came to visit you guys..''

Ryu then left in direction of the lake.

Last edited by Satsuinohadoryu on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm

as takadashi remains silent over his loss, he knows whats about to happen to him with both his eyes closed one single tear falls down his face "looks like the jokes on me this time, i wasnt strong enough to use hades"
takadashi's body falls to the floor "im sorry...for losing this chance...dad.."
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Katsuya stands tall after his win and before his oppenant dies he tells him " i told you i would put you out of your misery" then walks back over to his fire and goes to sleep for the night
Back to top Go down
Oceana
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Oceana

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:12 pm

An airship came over, picked up the body and left again without disturbing the other contestants.
Back to top Go down
Ivan-san
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Ivan-san

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Ivan enters the cave area to see a couple people walking around. He sits down at the entrance while waiting for one of them to challenge him to a duel, and begins to rest. After his long day, he could use all the rest he can get.
Back to top Go down
YG4LIFE
Cyber Infinity
Cyber Infinity
YG4LIFE

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:08 pm

blade comes across ivan and challenge's him
Back to top Go down
YG4LIFE
Cyber Infinity
Cyber Infinity
YG4LIFE

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:38 pm

while blade was exploring the caves he finds seto and quickly challenges him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - The Caves   hunger - Hunger Games - The Caves Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games - The Caves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next