CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Most users ever online was 63 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 pm
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month

Display results as :
Rechercher Advanced Search
We have 1738 registered users
The newest registered user is Daniel8503

Our users have posted a total of 7456 messages in 1545 subjects

Share | 

Gorz Rulings

Go down 
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Gorz Rulings   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:31 pm

I don't like having to post such an easy ruling but I've had to explain it 3 times today already and I don't want anyone here making such a stupid mistake.

When you take damage from a card your opponent controls: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You must control no cards to activate and to resolve this effect. When Special Summoned this way, activate the appropriate effect, based on the type of damage:
● Battle Damage: Special Summon 1 "Emissary of Darkness Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 7/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of Battle Damage you took.
● Effect Damage: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of damage you took

-If you have both "Tragoedia" and "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" in your hand, you cannot Special Summon both when you receive a direct attack. You can only activate of one of them. (Same if you have two Gorz in hand)

-The effects of "Thunder King Rai-Oh", "Black Horn of Heaven", "Solemn Judgment", and similar cards cannot negate a Special Summon which occurs during the resolution of an effect which activates.

-If your opponent destroys your monster and you take damage, you cannot summon Gorz.

- "Light and Darkness Dragon" will also negate the effect of a monster which activates in the hand. The monster will not be sent to the Graveyard.

-If the effect of "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" is negated, then its effect to Special Summon itself cannot be activated again, unless you are receiving Damage for a second time.

-The Original ATK and DEF of the "Emissary of Darkness Token" Special Summon by "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" is "?", so it will be treated as "0" when interacting with "Shrink" and "Megamorph". Both will make the ATK of the "Emissary of Darkness Token" become 0. When the effect of "Shrink" is no longer applied, the "Emissary of Darkness Token" will have 0 ATK. When the effect of "Megamorph" is no longer applied, the ATK of "Emissary of Darkness Token" will return to what it was when "Emissary of Darkness Token" was Summoned

Those rulings are the most basic ones for Gorz. If there are any questions feel free to ask or check out the long and boring ones on the Wiki itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorz Rulings
Page 1 of 1