CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1738 registered users
The newest registered user is Daniel8503

Our users have posted a total of 7456 messages in 1544 subjects
Poll

Share | 

Mess hall.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 pm

She gave the weakest of smiles, while looking up to him "And you would know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 pm

"Yea, I have one person i care about and that's my little sister." After thinking about his sister The look on Lelouch's face darkens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:35 pm

"Well, I'm blessed not to have something like that. It'd weaken me, and I'd lose what resolve I have. I'm on my own, and I'm fine like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Lelouch looks C.C in the eye. "That's not true."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 pm

"No? How can you be so certain. So far, I haven't lost a duel here on Duel Academy. And I have no intention of ever getting started on that. Someone I could care about just takes space in my mind. Space I could use better. Besides, it's not like anyone would like me anyway. Look at me. Girl with green hair, some tattoo on her h=forehead. Not exactly your typical dating type."
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:41 pm

While Kyoya was ordering his food he noticed 2 kids with serious expressions on their face while they were arguing. He walked over and says is there a problem ill be glad to solve it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Lelouch still looking into her eyes. "Someone you cared about hurt you in your past, and your afraid of someone else doing again. Someone you care about makes you stronger because everything you do is for them and you will not fail no matter what. And anyways about the dating thing, your the most beautiful girl I've ever met."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

"And that I simply do not believe. And don't start digging into something you know nothing about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:46 pm

"I Know what its like hating the world and not trusting anyone, My father killed my mother and I couldn't trust anyone and hated the world, wouldn't let anyone in, but then I realized I had to be there for my sister and I'm stronger for it."
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 pm

after locking all his paintball gear in his room atticus went to go grab some grub since he skipped breakfast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Nevermore thought 'Really Lelouch, you are acting despite. This is just too sad' thought Nevermore. He poofed to his bedroom. And went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 pm

After Dokeshi finished his food. He started to look around in the mess hall for his friend. "Man, I feel fat... I shouldn't of ate all that food." In the corner of his eye he spot Lelouch talking to some girl with green hair. "Woah, I didn't know Lelouch had it in him. Maybe I should have some fun with this." Dokeshi starts to calmly sneak and try to eavesdrop on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:57 pm

She just looked out of the window now. The guy kept talking about how love for someone was such a good thing. But on the long term. When that person goes away. Dies, leaves you, or just vanishes, then what? Just supposed to go on like that? Live life with that pain? She'd been through pain. And lots of it. Hundreds of years of pain. Hatred. All of it. And she sure as hell wasn't going to have it again.

"You don't understand me. And for the better in this conversation, let's keep it that way. I'm sure you have loads to do, as Slifer. Loads to learn."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:05 am

Omega chuckled as he placed down his glass of water. For the school's cafeteria, it was certainly an amusing place to be. He would have to visit more often. He stood made his exit quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:28 am

"I Chose to be Slifer, I didn't come here to duel, and that's all I'm gonna tell you about this subject, I like you and I don't like anyone, but i see you don't want me here so I'm gonna leave but if you ever wanted to talk, I'm here."
Lelouch gets up and heads towards his dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:00 am

She finishes her last meatbun, then gets up as well, leaving the rest behind.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:35 am

Omega waits at the door for the green haired obelisk. "Forgive my intrusion, but I heard that you are undefeated?" Omega extends his hand. "I am Omega, nice to meet a fellow obelisk student."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeno
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 am

Dokeshi gets up and walks to the outside of the exit where no one around. "Well, I guess everyone is leaving for today. I think I should get back to my dorm." Dokeshi says worried... Then out of nowhere an overwhelming urge takes over. "But, before the day ends. I need to get everyone in place for the play to begin." Dokeshi laugh maliciously while pulling out a mask from his jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 am

She looked at the guy, also apparent Obelisk Blue. "No, I am not interested in dueling."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 am

Omega simply shrugs and thinks Why are you at a duel academy then? "I see," Omega replies. "Oh, before I go, quick warning. The hall monitor is quite the perv. You may want to lock your door at night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 am

"I've noticed. He entered my room before. Let's say, he's not gonna come back anytime soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 am

Day 4
Nevermore walks into the mess hall only to find that he is one of the first ones there. He orders pancakes, gets the things to make said pancakes good, and sits at his usual table. He eats slowly.
Back to top Go down
jibbsy
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:32 am

Jibbsy wanders in to the mess hall and pretends to be fixing his watch: Gotta pretend like I don't notice him.. He goes and orders pancakes of his own, and sits at the table in the far corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 am

He looks over and sees the kid who wanted water yesterday. He leaves him be. He wasn't in the mood for conversation right now. Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
jibbsy
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 am

Why's he looking at me?, Bah, he's just curious. He can't seem to finish his last pancake so he dumps the rest in the trash and goes up to grab an orange juice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mess hall.   

Back to top Go down

Mess hall.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next