CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1738 registered users
The newest registered user is Daniel8503

Our users have posted a total of 7456 messages in 1544 subjects
Poll

Share | 

Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"They're gone ... I burned them all down ... I couldn't let them fall into their hands ... " She waited a couple seconds, then resumed. "But I have everything memorised anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:35 pm

"Perfect, tell me everything you know, about there strengths, abilities, weaknesses, and how to reseal them into oblivion." As Breaker says converses with kizan and clerk he finds a cave and leads them to there so they have some sort of shelter.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:41 pm

"Impressive, I memorized a good amount of data but not all of it" Kizan complimented as they sat down inside of the cave. "He then gestured to the book Clerk held. "By chance, what book is that? I can't read the title and you are rather protective of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:51 pm

"Consider it our beginning. I have tried to understand the contents, only got as far as decyfering the title, and some of the first page. That was a year's work." She sat against a cold wall of stone, keeping the book in her arms. "As for the Numbers, they think they're the strongest. Their first downfall was underestimating their opponents. Seen how they reacted on us the first time, I don't think they quite learned a lesson."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Kizan nodded, "I remember the texts saying something like that." Kizan filed through his memories as he looked for more information. "They hold incredible power, but it is limited in some cases. They can only use their power as long as they have CMD or "crystallized monster data." Kizan frowned. "How cruel, draining another monster's power for strength."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:05 pm

"I remember when I dueled Tomahawk he said something about absorbing other monsters." Breaker reflects back when he and dark magician were just kids hearing stories about numbers from Dark Sage "Wait, if i remember correctly can't some number monsters transform into stronger versions!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:06 pm

"Some can. Utopia, for example, from what I read, has 3 other version. Each more powerful then the former."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:11 pm

"Most likely that's why their after these books they want a spell to unlock their other forms, clerk we got to get you back to ice barrier village, at least their we will have help if they come after you." Breaker summons his pitch dark dragon to fly them back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 pm

"Go without me" Kizan stated flatly. "As I stated before their retreat was probably a feint. We need someone to stay behind to guard the citadel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Breaker is surprised by the act of bravery the samurai us showing. "I'll fly clerk back to the village and i'll come back to aid you, you will need help if the numbers send another hoard here again, plus Jizo and the Ice Princess are their, clerk shouldn't be in any harm." Breaker helps clerk get on his dragon and the two fly back to the ice village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 pm

With dislike storming through her mind, she had her arms wrapped around Breaker's middle, so she wouldn't fall off. She never liked the guy, and his hostilities towards her only made that clearer. Nonetheless, he had major pressure on his shoulders. Especially seen the Dark Magician wasn't doing much right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Breaker and Clerk arrive to the refugee camp that he has been using as his base of operation and takes her to his tent. "Clerk you should be safe here, I had some of the other spellcasters to cast a spell in here. the numbers shouldn't be able to find you in this tent, I'll have someone send you food when you get hungry, but now i gotta go back to kizan." Breaker flys back to kizan and helps him guard the citadel,
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Kizan watched as they flew off. He had given Clerk a smoke signal container if the need arose. Shi-en had always told him to think three steps ahead. Keep a soldier at the stronghold, check. Given the traveling convoy a signal for safety, check. Allocate data obtained from both Clerk and Breaker, Check. Kizan ran through a mental check list of several possible senerios. he was 87.3% sure he was reading his opponent correctly. 95.4% that Clerk and Breaker would survive their trip and 100% sure he would not fail. "Perfect" he muttered as he sat down to meditate and prepare for the upcoming battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:41 pm

She sat in the tent, looking at the book she'd been guarding. Last copy of the library's interior. Oldest book still remaining. She'd made the largest sacrifice imaginable. And she'd still have to play a part. It started to nag her mind, how she'd end up, if everything as ok again. She'd have nothing left. everyone would be able to rebuild, but, not her. Everything she lived for was destroyed. Beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Keep calm, clear you mind, two steps and- Kizan sliced a block of wood instantly but the motion was only a blur. He was once again in position still as the grave. His mind need to be razor sharp if the numbers were as strong as he thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Breaker arrives back to the citadel to assist kizan. Without saying a word breaker lays his sword on his lap and meditates gathering all the magical energy he can. While he meditates he sees everything around his environment, when a number attacks he will be ready.
Back to top Go down
ThiefOfHope
Untested

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:02 am

A Meteor falls from the sky towards a barren wasteland. It crashes into the dry sand, debris spraying into the air. Out of the crater climbs a glowing, humanoid cyclops. He sighed. "D0 1 always have t0 c0me al0ne?" He looked towards the Citadel of Endymion and started towards it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega Shadow
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 am

Kizan's eyes flashed open as he felt the impact of the crash. He stood and directed his gaze towards the horizon where the cause of the shock wave had originated. A plume of smoke lifted into the air. Was it the enemy or something much worse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:15 am

Then numbers were attacking the citadel but the defenses were strong enough to keep them at a stand still, but the numbers weren't quitting. The numbers wanted their rank-up-magic back, and they wouldn't let anyone stop them.

Chapter two has come to an end, anything posted after this will be void.
Hope you had fun.
Chapter three tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3