Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:40 pm

still bowing "thank you my lord any help will be nice." breaker walks off to the village square looking for the refugee camp to stand guard in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 pm

"Yeah. We had to get out, we took the underground passage, that led there ... " She suddenly hugged him from behind. "I'm glad ... you guys aren't letting the rest fall now anymore ... " Tears were flowing down her cheeks, and she'd dropped her notebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Dance princess walks towards the king
"Father I wanna help... I'm bored being stuck in here and healing people. The other nurses seemed to be doing a good job without my help"
The king sighs
"You are just like your mother... I'll let you go but you are still forbidden from telling them your identity. I don't want any harm to come to you"
Dance princess bows
"Yes father... I promise"
She then walks out the room and starts looking for the boy who she talked to before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:48 pm

As Breaker is standing guard, he sees a young woman approach him. Not sensing any harm and lowers his guard. "hello ma'am, not to be rude but why are you here in refugee camp your not refugee are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Dance stops running and stops to catch her breath
"ummmm no I'm from this village."
She then takes the hood off her cloak but continues to stare at the floor 
"I want to come help you fight... if your willing to take me on board"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Breaker is surprised a young girl is willing to fight against the numbers "Yes, but I want you to know there is no guarantee you will come out alive, the numbers are very powerful, Frankly I'm not sure if we can win, but we have to at least try."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Kizan put his arm around her and pulled her close. With his other hand he picked up her notebook and spoke in her ear. "It's fine, but we can not stay here. The numbers know this location and if they figure out they stole the wrong books they will be back." He handed her the notebook she had dropped. "If you need anything else we should retrieve it now, if not I will give you a ride to the village."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:57 pm

"I need that other book. As much as this pains me, we ... " She couldn't word it, but, let go of Kizan, then picked up the ancient book, which title was nothing but symbols. She mentioned Kizan out, then tapped her hand against the closest shelf, starting a spark, which caused a fire. With tears in her eyes, she ran up to Kizan. "They can't ... get them ... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 pm

"Don't look so surprised... I'm the best water and ice user here... apart from the royal family of course. I'd be happy to help you... I wanna die with honour not stuck in this rat hole"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Breaker smirks "finally someone with a true warrior spirit, i haven't seen that in a long time. Welcome Aboard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:08 pm

The numbers woke from their rest. And true to his word, 39 went ballistic. After talking with his fellow numbers, they decided to get the books last. In order to get the spells they need, they must find 'the magical citadel of Endymion'. They start heading there. The citadel sends and SOS to the Ice palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Breaker in confronted my 3 armed guards and they tell him that the numbers are attacking the the citadel. Suddenly Dark Magician comes forth and flys towards thunder dragons location
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:20 pm

“What a shame.” Kizan said as he helped Clerk onto the legendary ebon steed. “Once the war is over we will need to recreate all the information. First we need to get to the village though. Hold on tight.” Kizan quickly snapped of the reins they we off, speeding across the land. As they rode Kizan threw a sealed scroll into the air. A raven swooped down and caught it then sped off. “I sent the necessary information to the committee, we should hear from them soon.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 pm

She nodded, her arms wrapped around him tightly, not to fall off. 2 days ago, she was minding her own business, trying to get something up going with Jinzo, now all hell broke loose. She didn't know what he was doing right now, and she didn't know if she still wanted what she wanted before. Right now, the only thing she could think of, was the black smoke behind them. She'd sacrificed everything in her life that ever meant something to her, to make sure the world would at least be safe from total doom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Dark Magician rushes towards Thunder Dragon with the lightning bolt he gravely needs. He comes forth to the half dead dragon and heals him with the lightning bolt. The young dragon quickly rejuvenate and is stronger than ever. "Breaker and the ice princess will need your help in a battle at the citadel, will you help them?"
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Thunder Dragon tells dark magician hes in his depths and then rushes to help breaker and the ice princess
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 pm

After finally awakening from his unconscious state after being defeated in battle jinzo looks around dazed and confused, "where am I?", he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Kizan looked to the sky and his face grew grim. The air was filled with smoke, but to Kizan he could see it was a smoke signal alerting him of the coming attack. "The magical citadel is going to be attacked." Kizan spoke as he changed the steeds direction. "We will head there immediately and this time the samurai's won't run away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:58 pm

"But you'll need the rest, and going in dying on your own makes you no use at all. We should go back, strategize, and just bitchslap them senseless when they least expect it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Once Breaker arrives to the battlefield the numbers were retreating. "There were no defenses in the library why would the retreat? No matter at least there was no bloodshed." then Breaker sees a young samurai and approaches him. "Oh great you guys are here, helping the numbers i presume."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Kizan looked down to the young warrior and sighed briefly. "Regardless of what you believe, i am here as an ally." He leap off the steed and turned to help Gagaga Clerk down. He once again faced Breaker. "Where are our opponent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Clerk remained behind him. Breaker was not someone she'd want to see now, let alone in the condition she was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm

gripping his sword in case the coward tries to sneak attack him. "they left without a fight, they didn't even enter the citadel, they must still be weak when i last fought them. If your with clerk i'll call you an ally, but if you ever cross me or my people i will slay you down where you stand."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Kizan mouth formed a thin line. He had read the emotion in the air. Clerk was not happy to see Breaker and Breaker was not happy to see him. Instead of continuing this line of thought he spoke voicing his doubt. "The numbers flattened the royal magical library and your village as well. I express doubt that they would leave with no fight. If the information in the texts were correct they will wait to strike, so we must be on our guard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Breaker knows that the numbers are more important than the petty squabbles and offer clerk something she would like in exchange for the books. "O.K clerk when this is all over i'll let you kill me yourself, but I have to defeat the numbers please give me the books."  Sincere in this offer Breaker offers to make a blood oath to gagaga clerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next