Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:03 pm

He was riding back to his home on his horse. He was gone because of the yearly meeting of the archetypes. He was just returned home when he saw his home in ruins. The dark magician was not happy. He went to fine breaker to figure out what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Clerk had escaped the hospital a while back, and made her way back to the village. She'd wanted to see for herself what they had taken. She was kicking some rubble, as Dark Magician returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:07 pm

In her black cloak wrapped around her face and body, Dance Princess walked around the hospital quickly and efficiently healing all the people like father had said but still enjoying the satisfaction of watching the peoples smiling faces
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Breaker sense the Awesome(the actually meaning of the word) power of Dark Magician and heads back to the ruins once called "home". When he arrives he sees Dark Magician and Gagaga Clerk Standing before eachother. Breaker walks up and punches Dark Magician in the face throwing him down on the ground "where the hell were you when we needed you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Clerk slapped her book into Breaker's face. "get yourself under control! he was doing his job, you moron!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Dark magician sees clerk book smack breaker. "Thank you clerk. Now breaker,you do remember me putting you in charge, right? So tell me, what in the world happened here!?" Dark magician says to breaker. "I'm gone for two day breaker, two days." He finishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm

"Every Number Monster in existence came and attack our village and only Me, Jinzo, and Thunder Dragon were the only ones able to hold them off! I was able to kill one of them," Breaker shows the number cards he received. "We must find the one who unleashed them from their hell and so we can put them back in. We will need any help we can get."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm

"All hell broke loose. I'll be back later. I have to check what they managed to get." She ran off, down into the sunken Library, to check up on the damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:30 pm

"Happy hunting clerk. And you, why did you think punching the guy that has been helping for years was the best was to do that?" Said dark magician. He looks at the number cards. "These cards are only that, cards. You did good to get them. Take me to the hospital, I can heal then injured." Dark magician says to breaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:32 pm

"I'm sorry old friend..its my fault people died, I should of been stronger." Breaker leads Dark Magician to the hospital in the ice barrier village to find a cloak women healing the injured.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:32 pm

thunder Dragon says to a nurse in the hospital that hes needs to talk to your leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Dance Princess hears footsteps approaching wile healing a wounded old man. She neatly finishes off, places the water back in her bottle by her hip and stares at the floor while talking in a deep unrecognisable voice.
"What business do you have with our leader..."
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:41 pm

A figure quickly paged through the books of the library. "For all its defense I guess even the royal library can't handle those numbers." Kizan sighed as he replaced the book on the shelf. "Shi-en told me these numbers have a weakness but what?." Kizan looked through the isles wondering where the information was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:44 pm

I need your leader to save my life by going to the thunder temple and bring me my lightning bolt before it dies out because if it dies out so do i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:45 pm

"Numbers have been unleashed, their power is formidable we must find a way to destroy them, they attacked our village looking for books about their weakness apparently the stole the wrong books and we have our royal clerk searching for the correct ones, please we will need any help we can egt to save the world please take us to the king."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Dance princess sighs
"Water and thunder don't really go well... I can't help you with your life...
And I'll take you to our leader... but I can't guarantee he'll help"
Dance Princess starts walking out 
"Follow me"
She leads them to a big castle with huge ice doors and guards. The guards let them pass and then she uses ice magic to lead them through to the meeting room where a long table and chairs stood. The king then enters and sits at the top of the table.
"Explain your situation to the king..." said Dance Princess as she stands at the back of the room leaning against the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Dark magician heads out to find the lightning after getting the location from thunder dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Clerk walked in, headed towards a shelf, which gave access to the hidden part. A part the Numbers never knew about, which was fortunate. She was half way, as she suddenly noticed one of the Samurai's. Those were never helping others, they were always on themselves. "Wowowow. What the hell do you think you're doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Kizan's eyes flashed and he turned to face the clerk. "This is a library is it not? I am here to collect information necessary for our cause. I would be grateful if you gave me the information on number monsters, I would be on my way much quicker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm

"God, you people never change. Just don't touch anything, or you'll never make it our alive. I'll make hell sure of that." She proceeded, then put her hand on the shelf, which then swung open, giving away an opening, where the most secret books were stored. Some never to be read or used, some ancient and sacred. One book, was a book Clerk held dear most. Yet a book nobody was able to read. The Millenium Book. Even though, she held it as her own child there, and would make sure it would never fall into the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Kizan raised an eyebrow. The clerk had just enter a hidden room and was holding a book. A closer look revealed little, all he could see was that the title was unreadable to him. "Is that the book on Number monsters?" Kizan questioned keeping his distance. Shi-en had told him to be careful away for the dojo. The rift between Samurais and other monsters were still deep. When then samurai's had fled from war against the evilswarm's they had gained a reputation of being selfish and uncaring towards others. Shi-en and the grandmaster had done much to remedy the problem but a general sense of mistrust was still present. the last think Kizan needed was a fight with an opponent that was not an enemy. "Are you able to read the text? All I need is the information and I can leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:24 pm

"It's not. This book is more important then the numbers, or any of that Which is why I am ever so glad those discalculates never found this place. Here, they are." She led him to a shelf, filled with a near thousand of books. "That's all on Numbers. They'd have had a hard time getting it over. But, let me ask you. Y'all chickened out against the Evilswarms. You think you guys would help out this time? To redeem yourselves?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Breaker bows down before the king of the ice barriers. "hello king of the ice barrier people, I have come to ask you for help against the mythic number monster, it was thought the were sealed away from us forever, but someone unleashed them, and I have come her as the official consort of the Magician's and i ask for you to shelter my people and help me any way possible in defeating the numbers, their endgame is to absorb all living things, we will need as many soldiers to fight against them, we will need to contact other kingdoms. I will lead the armies since I'm the only one who has slayed a number, if you see it fit, my lord"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 pm

The King nods his head
"I'll be glad to heal your brave fighters since we have healed many in the past due to our water powers.However... We have no strong fighters strong enough to help you on your mission, and I wouldn't want to risk the lives of my people. I will send out an announcement for any volunteers but I'm afraid that's all I can do for you young soldier"
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Kizan inwardly flinched at her accusation. Keep calm, no need to argue that point. "That was the plan," Kizan said as he grasped and opened the first book, scanning the contents. "Our first objective is information. Strengths, weaknesses, patterns anything that will give us an edge. The elder along with the rest of the committee will make battle plans from there. In the meantime the rest of the samurai will be under my command as Shi-en in part of the committee." By this this time Kizan was opening his 21st book and scanned again. "I was going to head to the ice barrier village as I heard refuges that fought number monsters reside there." At this he looked up from his 36th book. "Any information that you know of?"

Last edited by Omega Shadow on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.   Dark - Chapter 2: The dark hero returns. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The dark hero returns.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next