Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!

Go down 
+6
Killua
ZANEY
Seto Kaiba
Msdony11
N
Omega Shadow
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! Empty
PostSubject: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Crimson stood behind his desk and looked at his three followers. “The small scale test is complete. The labyrinth was perfect ad it gave them more than enough trouble. We have two choices here.” Crimson held up two cards. “We can project either on into real life. Depending on our choices we can either take the lead in our mission or fall behind. What should we choose?” Crimson asked as he gestured to his three companions. Wordlessly they all pointed to the first card. Crimson nodded, “I agree, the safest route is better than a risky route. Let us begin.” The field card Savage Colosseum was placed onto the pedestal and the machine once again whirled to life. “Now, no one can deny our duels and if you defeat your opponent you only gain strength. Now go my servants, transform those around you into the light!” The three figures nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet
RP Character: X
RP Dorm: None
RP Deck: Unknow

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

well it`s another new day on csa johan wakes up and gets ready to get going
Back to top Go down
Msdony11
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
Msdony11

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:38 pm

-walking around, looking at my cards.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Katsuya gets up to see that crimson used he machine again this time to play the field card Savage Colosseum
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Mike wakes up in the middle of the night in soul's alternate dimensional hotel. Staring at his dark magician "I'm weak. I can't defeat the light. If i try i'll just turn and i might hurt my friends." the he looks over at his sleeping companions kill, soul, and angel "I must stop the light no matter what, even if it means the cost of my life..."
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm

After an hour of staring at his deck, mike finally falls asleep. Suddenly mike falls into hell, blazing flames surrounds him defouled arms try to grab him, then Dark Magician come forth to repeal the devilish being trying to suck him in. Unable to hold back all the demons trying to take mike from this world the dark magician is grabbed and taken away, mike reaches out for him a blinding light shines and destroys everything except mike. Now mike is all alone is darkness. Unable to cope with that existence, Mike awakes from his nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:51 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:55 pm

mike sees the idiotic expression om kills face "hey, i can't sleep...." then starts to stare at the stars
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm

After being passed out in his room for two days Hikari awakens to see the random change of the building and decides its best to end wht ever madness somebody has started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Soul finally wakes up and is immediately bored. He senses killa and mike on the roof. He plays a prank on them by launching them both off the roof. He then has them fall into a portal on the ground. They fall through it and come out of the portal right above it. This has them fall indefinitely. Soul leaves them like that so he could get food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Angel wakes up and looks around. She then packs her things and leaves a not on the table saying:
"Sorry I don't wanna be in a group... I just wanna find my parents
~Angel x~"
She then exits the room and goes exploring
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:41 pm

The depressed Mike decides to take a walk around the desolate wastes land, to take his mind off of the light, but all he sees are the ruins of the world the light caused. "god I have to stop the light, what should I do?"
then Mike sees angel walking off alone, but before he could ask where she's going he falls into a portal with a infinite loop soul made...."Soul you $*&
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Kill Goes psycho knowing this is his last time on C$A ass Kill. He decides to go out with a bang destroying the colliseum and killing all the students on the island. HE then wounds Ryo, Crimson, and Omega before getting on the boat and leaving he waves good bye to Mike as he leaves going back to his painful life as a rouruni it seems he is always destined for. He turns to face the future and remebers omegas advice to never look back. HE begins to make plans for fixing his old home at NDA island. He decides that he misses it here and might come back later as a changed man.

Last edited by Killua on Wed May 29, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Soul decides to mess crimson up. He teleports into his office and sees the for of them there. He kicks Crimson square in the face drops three large 'd.d. dynamite' on his desk and takes Omega and goes to his dimension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Angel walks around souls dimension clueless about how to get back. Then she see's a little black kitten with a bell around its neck walk up to her (xD). Angel reaches out and touches her bell, then being teleported back to her room in the other dimension. Angel looks around puzzled
"H-how..."
She then looks back at the kitty before it falls asleep in Angels bed.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Crimson watched as the even unfolded from his video feed from all of his servants. Why did they do what they did? Soul threw people in an endless loop for what purpose? They only cursed his name in the end. Angel simply left their companionship to explore? If the trend was consistent she would get lost. Ryo had broken into the white dorms several times all in vain to search for him, He had even burned the deck of a friend before he was reenlightened. What did that all accomplish? Why couldn’t they see what he was trying to do? His society members, although small In number, worked TOGETHER. There were no arguments, no trivial matters, no reason to throw people in a endless loop on a whim. He tried to create a utopia while these fools tried to destroy it. He needed to fight. He could no longer wait but… Crimson faced the machine, This was needed. It would save the world. So he sat and waited. Waited for a fool to try his luck at beating him.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Ryo wakes up after a long sleep
Ryo : Hmph looks like its true ..vipers gone but still before he died he told me about a hidden deck in csa... and that it has the power to stoop crimson once i merge it with the fiends..

Voice's whispering : the deck that you seek has the power to defeat crimon indeed but the fiends have the power to unlock it

Ryo : i had a feeling
Ryo sets off to find this hidden deck
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Mike has been falling for 35mins now. Finally revealing his true power "Dark Magician and Dark Magician girl, I call you from the spirit world! Grab me and shoot full power dark magic attacks downwards to lessen my velocity then fly out of here." Then exactly what he said happen. Then mike goes back to the hotel to talk with soul, knowing their gang has broken up.
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Crimson wastes no time. "Duel me!" Soul freezes mouth in a sharp frown. "You MUST fight me.Soul tries to warp but fails. Something is stopping him. "Are you ready?" Crimson activates his duel disc looking at the bombs ticking down slowly. "Whoever loses will die you know.... thanks to your bombs. If I win you will stand mindlessly in this spot. If I lose you will probably kill me." Crimson sighs. "Duel."
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet
RP Character: X
RP Dorm: None
RP Deck: Unknow

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:16 pm

johan was close of the girls dorms so he though i will visit angel it been very long time he went to the girl dorm and ring the bell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Soul gives a wicked smile. "Sounds fun. I wonder who's last duel this will be." Soul says with a hint of insanity. He yells, "DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
bdubs
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin
bdubs

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

hikari notices johan hanging around the girls locker room and challenges him to a duel.
Back to top Go down
ZANEY
Untested
ZANEY

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Mike walks upon soul and CRIMSON about to duel. "Soul don't lose, your my last friend here."
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:24 pm

Ryo hear's the duel between crimson and soul
Ryo : ...dammit fine ill check out the duel then look for this demonic deck with untold power

voice : well soul falls to the creature known as crimson what will you do
Ryo :..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Angel jumps with surprise. She then walks up to the door and opens it an inch.
”W-who is it?”
Angel then sees Johan and opens the door fully.
”Hey come on in. Sorry the rooms a bit of a mess...so what's up?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running! Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Five: Hit the ground running!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next