Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 270 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1743 registered users
The newest registered user is aichi sendou

Our users have posted a total of 7458 messages in 1547 subjects
Poll

Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load

Go down 
+3
Killua
Seto Kaiba
Omega Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load Empty
PostSubject: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Dr. Crimson hit the send button on his PDA. Immediately every student on the island got the same message. The tournament has begun. You must collect 20 metals for a chance to enter the finals for the championship match. I wish all of you luck.
*For those who WANT to enter, simple make a post of yourself collecting 20 medals. If you do not want to duel do not make a post about it*
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:33 pm

After 20 easy duels Katsuya collects all 20 medals to enter the finals
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Kill goes around asking people to duel and gets 19 medals. He then sneaks up on an obelisk blue pickpockets his medal giving him a total of 20 medals.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Untested
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:37 pm

"Metals? not medals huh? well then i guess i will need to defeat some duelists"

Zero walked out of his rundown dorm and walked toward the academy.

Collecting 20 "metals" wont be hard to collect. Zero activated his duel disk at a random duel disk at a random student. Duel...

After around an hours time, Zero had collected 20 or so "metals"

Guess this is all i need for the tournament right?
Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:38 pm

“Why do I have to waste my time like this….” Omega stated after his 20th win. ‘Oh well, brings in fresh recruits.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Ange recieves the message and takes her time collecting 20 medals
”Time to ger serious”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Mike and his dark Magician decides its pain to duel 20 different times, so decides to have a battle royale with 19 other students. Of course our young protagonists narrowly wins with 100lp left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:59 pm

After dueling Mike passes out. Awoke in the schools infirmary the nurse tells him that he passed due to stress and excessive dueling and should rest for the entire day and maybe tommorow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Soul wakes up and receives the info and items from his scout planes. He goes down to see why there are more duels than normal. He finds out there is a tournament being held. He duels a bunch of blues for their coins. 'I really hope I'm not making a mistake by doing this.' Soul gets his 20 coins and enters the finals.
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet
RP Character: X
RP Dorm: None
RP Deck: Unknow

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:22 pm

johan easly gained all the 20 medals without losing 1 lp after that row of duels
he`s heart started to hurt he went to he`s dorm for medication but he passed out in the road
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Soul sees a kid passed out on a road. He heals him with a magic card and takes him to the nurses office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Angel walks past the nurses office when she sees the boy that helped her before.
She cautiously walks up.
"Ummmm what's wrong with him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Soul was still around when the girl asked the question. "He has a bad heart and. collapsed on the road." He told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Kill goes to the infirmary after hearing his friend mike is there. He goes and sees Mike talking to him and then talks to johan to see why hes there.
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:59 pm

johan wakes up and he saw angel and a guy with white hair then kill asked him what happened johan just said my stupid heart could`t handle a bit more thats all the johan just leave the nursery thanking soul and saying hi to angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Soul decides to leave too. He throws down a smoke bomb and teleports back to the mountain. 'Like a boss.'
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Katsuya goes back to his cave and calls on the red-eyes zombie dragon to help him make a plan to take down the society of light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Soul decided to rest until something happens.
Back to top Go down
Killua
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Killua

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Kill leaves the infirmary teleporting to the dragons den and the teleporting to his dorm to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale
Admin
Admin
Zane Truesdale

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Cyber Dragons!

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Ryo leave's a path of broken and destroyed society of light members
but does not take there medals while working off with a big smirk on his face...but see's a kid walking from the infirmary holding 20 medals

then gets an idea to duel the kid
Ryo : hey you...those are some nice medals you got there
Mike Breathing Heavy : thanks..well i got to be going now
Ryo : whats the hurry (Activate's duel disk)
Mike : ....you think im going to duel you while im at this state sorry but its a no

Ryo : i understand you earned those medals and you dont want to lose them to somebody better than you,nevermind then kid
Voice's : dont take him for not he has impressive dueling skills
Mike : you what...oh i know you..your the guy who made some trouble for the light dorm yesterday right
Ryo : uh huh..
Mike : well then i might be hurt but i can still beat you easy (Activates duel disk) Game On!
Ryo thinks : "Check Mate ..now it looks like i can get to the finals in 1 single duel"
Ryo : bring it

15mins later
Ryo wins the duel
Ryo : good game kid....thanks for the medals oh and before i leave im afraid this will hurt
Ryo use's darkneosphere to attack mike knocking him out
Ryo : sorry kid its just how this world works
Ryo heads back to his dorm to grab somethink

Back to top Go down
Omega Shadow
Admin
Admin
Omega Shadow

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:45 pm

The bracket is posted the eight finalists are Kill, Omega, Johan Ryo, Zero, Angel, Katsuya and Soul! Please report to the arena immediately!

http://challonge.com/Societyoflight
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:49 pm

johan looked at the brackets for the tourney and tells huh? kaysuya i better get ready but im out of medication i need luck now but i would`t put my money on the other guy and heads to hes dorm for he`s deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Soul knew he would regret this tournament. 'Crap, great...' Soul heads down to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei
Seto Kaiba

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:05 pm

As Katsuya sees his opponent in pain he just walks away and say "this isn't worth killing someone over"
Back to top Go down
N
N

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:38 pm

after johan beated katsuya easly at 8000 lp he`s next opponent is dr:crimsom johan din`t know what crimsom played but he plays sams he gives a hard duel having he`s kageki at 3500 he attacks johan directly and leaves him on 4400
johan`s heart started to hurt alot he surrendered by having that terryble heart attack hes now on the nursery he haven`t still awake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load   Light - Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load Empty

Back to top Go down

Society of Light RP Chapter Three: Lock and Load
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next