CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 am
Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1713 registered users
The newest registered user is Thug_Waffle

Our users have posted a total of 9927 messages in 1605 subjects
Poll

Share | 

y'all done fucked up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhaleMaster
Untested

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: y'all done fucked up.   Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:57 pm

i'm not too active in the first place, but fuck it, i'm fucking done. the administration in this academy is literally fucking cancer now and you've banned some of your most active and useful members. Thanks to the cancerous staff that is currently on duty, CSA is fucking dead again. I guarantee that CSA is going to slowly bleed out and lose members over the next few weeks if you don't all just quit now. I feel bad that this has happened, but, as the title says, y'all done fucked up.

I really hoped i would never have to say this, but...

Goodbye CSA...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jew
Cyber Core
Cyber Core

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:21 pm

nigger banning zane was justified you're just a dick rider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Kaijix
Untested

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:42 pm

Lol Coming from you jew? Oh mercy ban them ban them. Make me an admin mercy please.
you worthless fuck gtfo somewhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhaleMaster
Untested

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Jew wrote:
nigger banning zane was justified you're just a dick rider

I specifically avoided mentioning zane's name because i honestly don't give a fuck who it is. He was a huge part of the community and you cannot deny that he brought this academy back. Anyways, let's just look at the chatbox last night for a little bit.

First, we have mercy trying to play the victim card on everyone

[16:15:35 04/09/2016] @ Head Admin - Mercy : Cuz I've tried to help here I've worked my ass off.
[16:15:47 04/09/2016] @ Head Admin - Mercy : and all I've ever gotten in return was cancer, aids, and 24/7 cyber bullying.

Cyber bullying? Really? It's called walk away from the fucking computer. Play a sport with a friend or some shit. Cyber bullying can be avoided in a billion fucking ways.

Now she pulls the "I can't do this anymore" shit.

[16:17:12 04/09/2016] @ Head Admin - Mercy : I'm just so sick and tired of always taking the hits ...

Pfft. You think being an administrator is all fun and games? you either get a tough skin or you get the fuck out when it comes to this.

and then there's the "I'm leaving and never coming back" shit she pulled.

[16:18:31 04/09/2016] @ Head Admin - Mercy : I'll just leave now, and I won't come back. I'm just gonna sit in Black Rose, be there with some friends and just let this place rot in hell.

After that she got butthurt and unbanned zane, only to ban both him and kaiser

[16:20:37 04/09/2016] Kaiser_Ryo has been banned by Head Admin - Mercy
[16:20:45 04/09/2016] ZaneTruesdale~ has been banned by Head Admin - Mercy

And then she got back on today to fucking talk with a friend. I thought she said she was fucking leaving to go to black rose.

Now, who does Mercy remind me of the most right now?

It's on the tip of my tongue...
Victim card...
Why am i still getting hate?...

?????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horror

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Being an active member doesnt mean that u can do whatever the fuck u want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Head Admin - Mercy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:44 pm

It's fuinny you left out the insults thrown at me before I banned either of them, Whale. Really showing the best way of subjective argumentation. Get real. and I know Administration isn't flowers and chocolates, but it's not supposed to be a pisspole for memebrs to take their anger out at, either. And if you say cyber bullying is simply avoided by leaving, then explain to me how it works. Cuz if y'all cyber bully me, which you did, and I leave the pc. Then it doesn't solve shit. I come back, and it continues. It's running away from your problems. And the moment you read this I can already hear you thinking "But you left, that's running away from your problems".

I did leave. And I am here replying, cuz lil morons like you don't have the brains to figure something out. Zane brings activity. Yes. Does that make him immune to the rules? Honestly, just because he makes the place active, does that mean he should be able to do whatever the fk he wants, without repercussion? That's essentially what you're saying.

So get your facts straight, use that brain you got and get down to earth instead of, as Jew says it so nicely, dickriding zane.

Helden sterben nicht!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supreme Overlord
Cyber Infinity
Cyber Infinity

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:31 am

Mercy with the straight Non-Mercy Savage Comeback!! Mercy +∞/WhaleMaster-0
Sorry Whalemaster but you have lost. Now, please for the sake of all academies everywhere, leave and never come back, Thank you and have a great day!!
MayTheSaltRestInsideOfYouWhaleForAllEternity!
#Slayn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhaleMaster
Untested

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:07 pm

i find it funny how you think i give a fuck what you think about me. You honestly have no idea what my life is and you think you have the right to talk shit to me? legitimately laughing rn.

Anyways, there's so much stupid shit in here trying to pass for a thought out and educated roast that i can't even begin to start dissecting it.I guess i'll start with this.

if you say cyber bullying is simply avoided by leaving, then explain to me how it works. Cuz if y'all cyber bully me, which you did, and I leave the pc. Then it doesn't solve shit. I come back, and it continues. It's running away from your problems. And the moment you read this I can already hear you thinking "But you left, that's running away from your problems".

(don't care if that's the right color btw)

Okay, so to any reasonable human being, cyber-bullying can be avoided easily. I can even tell you how to avoid it on CSA - leave. leave and never come back. If you don't want to do that, get your shit together and start properly administrating. Ignore the hate instead of responding to it and egging it on (what you did with that post) and maybe the hate will start to die down. When i said to just go outside and do shit instead of saying you're getting cyberbullied, i mean just stop participating in the community where you get cyberbullied. If CSA is such a toxic shithole full of cyberbullies, fucking go away and you don't have to deal with them. If you say "But that would be giving the the satisfaction..." Then you're a fucking dumbass. cyberbullying can be avoided as easily as normal bullying - get the fuck out of there.

Next - your last comment

So get your facts straight, use that brain you got and get down to earth instead of, as Jew says it so nicely, dickriding zane.

I dickride Zane? This is new to me. I legitimately don't give a fuck about Zane. He's never done anything negative to me, so i don't have a problem with him. I join academies that he says to join in skype groups because i'm bored and i have nothing else to do. Now, to address the whole brain thing, I have much more important things to use it on than a fucking card-game academy. I'm in all honors classes i highschool, i am an active and important member in 3 large clubs in my school, I'm the captain of my school's League of Legends team, I have a 3-year-old sister who I raised more than her father, and I have many personal projects that i pursue, which take up a lot of time. I know i didn't include the insults they had said (not really zane, though.) because they didn't fucking matter. It's a couple people calling you names over the internet. If you let that phase you, then you're legitimately pathetic. Do you know how many names i've been called not only online, but irl? I used to get bullied constantly for about 3 years pretty much because i had Asperger's. I got fucking used to it and developed a tough skin and an ability to know when to take a break, unlike some people.

Also, I just have to say, if administration has become a pisshole for members to take their anger out on, like it has here, who's fault is that? I think it's the ones who should be keeping things in check.

Also, just because you can write shit to try and prove me wrong and insult me, know that you will never make me angry - once you've read an email threatening to take away a member of your family because your household is "Unsafe and harmful" for a child that you have been more of a father to than anyone else has, not much really gets to you.
Seeya later if I have time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Head Admin - Mercy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm

I'm in all honors classes i highschool, i am an active and important member in 3 large clubs in my school, I'm the captain of my school's League of Legends team, I have a 3-year-old sister who I raised more than her father, and I have many personal projects that i pursue, which take up a lot of time.

Yet takes the time to write an entire hate message of several paragraphs long "just to someone over the internet". Raises the question. Who's more pathetic, the one taking the hits and being affected, or the one writing it all out in the first place?

You say cyber bullying is easily avoided. Then why don't you just explain to me the amount of suicides happening over the world on cyber bullying cases. Why don't you, with all your wisdom, explain to me how cyber bullying was so easy to avoid for Amanda Todd. Cuz it followed her, everywhere, and in the end, she committed suicide. So don't tell me it's easy to just avoid, people who do this shit ruin other people's lives.

and you think that just because I care about what happens here, I am pathetic? The short sightedness of that comment is enough to make your entire "I'm so cool, I do all this shit" void. If someone with that attitude raises a 3 year-old girl, that cyber bullying is ok, and the victim just should leave it, and that people who feel hurt are pathetic, then I hold onto my heart for a good outcome for her actual education.

And, rly. Tough act? Sure, maybe I don't know what that feels like. I never said I knew anything about your life though. You got proven wrong. And you can't admit it. So you resort to petty insulting like saying I'm pathetic, while I simple am someone who has Aspergers Syndrom and my social network is online, so, yes, I care about things that happen here. You know what that is a result of? Bullying. So if you wish to feel you've accomplished something by siding with the bullies and taking them into protection, then congratulations. You're education your sister to be an uncaring bully like the rest. I hope you can live with yourself once the dime finally drops.

Helden sterben nicht!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhaleMaster
Untested

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:10 pm

lol still laughing at this one. lemme explain this a bit more.

1. I was practicing league with my school's league team and someone was helping out their dad with something, so i just decided to look at CSA. I just kinda started writing after i saw your post and i was done before he got back from helping his dad.
2. I never said I support cyberbullying. Bullying in any form is wrong. I got bullied for 3 years back in grade school and I hated every second of that, but that was not cyberbulying. That was ACTUAL bullying.
3. You just tried to compare yourself to Amanda Todd. Her conditions were way different than yours. You are the reason Cyberbullying isn't a serious term - you scream it out when someone calls you names on a forum site. If it were like Amanda Todd's case, then I would be on your side.
4. I didn't say all that because they were cool things. I said that because i wanted you to know all the things i do that take up my time. I only have time right now because it's sunday and it's only 1:00 PM.
5. That was not a hate message, and neither is this. I am simply writing counterarguments to whatever it is that you post and at least trying to make you see ACTUAL reasoning instead of whatever you've told yourself reasoning is.
6. Congratulations - you've pulled the sister card on me. This was your one attempt at making me angry that actually got through. Pulling out a HUGE personal insult to me, whereas I simply proved a few of your points wrong and told you to do something that is legitimately healthy for you if you feel bullied. Did you really have to fucking say that? It seems like you still are shitty at administration.
7. You twisted my words so hard there. I never said the victim of ACTUAL cyberbullying should feel pathetic if they are hurt and i never said that cyberbullying is ok. I said that you are pathetic for these pathetic attempts at responding to a well-thought-out and honest response about how what is happening to you isn't REAL cyberbullying.

Okay, now that you've read that I will end this argument. You took this to a personal level that you should honestly be ashamed of and you twisted my words constantly. I know it's useless arguing with a coma patient, so it must be useless arguing with someone who has less brain activity than one. Thanks to you I will never make a post on your CSA (someone might make a new one with decent administration) ever again. My advice - don't take things people say online seriously, and don't yell "cyberbullying" every time someone calls you a name on the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Kaijix
Untested

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Honestly Whale had great arguments and Trace doesn't seem to listen and just waits to say his next thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: y'all done fucked up.   Today at 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down

y'all done fucked up.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyber Soul Academy and SSA Assoc. :: Facilities :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: