CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 am
Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1713 registered users
The newest registered user is Thug_Waffle

Our users have posted a total of 9927 messages in 1605 subjects
Poll

Share | 

Staff Review / Admin - Tracer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tracer
Cyber Infinity
Cyber Infinity

PostSubject: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:19 am

Ok, so I don't want people to panic or cheer that I'm leaving as Admin or anything (I know some would cheer xP) but this is something I need to do in order to make sure I'm doing my job well and that people are satisfied with the work I do, deliver and put time in. There's nothing as bad as working your ass off on something and then the community dislikes it. And I want serious feedback, that means no insulting, no stupidity or any of that shenanigans. I'm looking at you, Lelouch.

- Judgment.
I wish to know whether I've been fair to everyone in the Academy in the past weeks. Some issues have risen up and I've had my share of involvement, but there are always more than one sides to a story, so if I've been unfair, or treated someone with no respect or the sorts, I'd like to know. Give your opinion on how I work with people please.

- Support.
Have I been there for people? I mean as Admin I have a fairly big package of work to do, but I also have a responsibility towards the community to be there if they need me. I want to know if I've been helpful (enough) to everyone around here.

- Work.
Of course this comes up. I've done a good amount of things for CSA in the past weeks it's been active. Banners, Test System in collaboration with other Staff, Patch Notes, helped people with issues or clarify things. But regardless of what I've done, I would like to know whether what I've done was also done properly. I can do a lot, but if it's all rubbish, then I'm not much use, right?

- Communication.
This is mostly for Staff. The issues I've worked on, the work I've done and the things that came up all had to be communicated to the rest of the Staff. I'd like to ask you to tell me how well my communication to you as a Staff member has been, keeping in mind your own rank and the whole "need to know" thing.

Now like I said, this isn't a #depressionpost or my way of saying yo I'm out. I want to know whether my work has been satisfactory for the Academy and you, its community. After this has been replied on enough, say 10 to 15 different replies, I'll look at how I can either improve, keep at it or perhaps even step down. After all, if the community is happy with me, I'd gladly keep working, but if not, then I shouldn't stay as Admin. This all shouldn't affect how you judge me, though. Be truthful. Else I'll ban you xP

Tracer out o/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Phantom
Cyber Infinity
Cyber Infinity

Character sheet
RP Character: Kael
RP Dorm:
RP Deck: Burgesstoma

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:15 pm

I personally believe that you are doing your best and ending with a fantastic result! A lot more active then I've seen many other head admin and you are actively trying to improve yourself which by itself is impressive.

Judgement: In this aspect I think you've done completely fair, i.e. stepping in and telling that one asshole Zane to calm down (love you bud) and generally trying to keep things calm and polite so I don't really think you need to improve on this.

Support: You've done a lot of work for the academy and it is easy to notice and greatly appreciated! I like that you've been focused on bettering the appearance of the academy and working behind the scenes to make sure everything is working! The only minor thing is your activity is a little low but that could just be me since I have such awkward hours and don't see ya on.

Work: 10/10 fantastic nothing really much to say sides that.

Communication: As I raised earlier I don't see you on that often but again that is most likely my awkward hours haha. Other than that you do a fantastic job monitoring the forums and replying to the questions posted there for you <3

That about sums up my opinion on the work you do here! Thanks for your hard work and helps you improve (even slightly)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser_Ryo
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:55 am

You been pretty good trace you just need to be more for the ppl @Kaiforadmin2016 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch Lamperouge
Cyber Core
Cyber Core

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:45 am

You need more confidence in yourself and those who have kept csa alive and made it is today. If you really feel inadequate as an admin examine yourself and improve, but I personally believe you not to take less stock in the opinion of others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horror

Character sheet
RP Character:
RP Dorm:
RP Deck:

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:29 am

You are one of the best admins i have seen in a while.You are chill but at the same time you are polite to the members of the academy.As i have seen you work hard to make the academy a better place to have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrincessLuna58
Cyber Twin
Cyber Twin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:55 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marufujian Pichu
Tester
Tester

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:42 am

PrincessLuna58 wrote:
Meh

Oh I don't want to be that guy but I have to say it....,

What an intricated and detailed response.

Tracer, I think that if you were just i don't know as Open as Zane you'd be a better Admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser_Ryo
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:26 am

eh Zanes alot of things but I wouldn't describe him as "open"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tracer
Cyber Infinity
Cyber Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:42 am

Ok, so my review of all your reviews will be reviewed now.

Phantom, Kaiser and Horror, thanks for the positive feedback, it's good to hear that you think I'm doing good and I'm glad that it has a positive effect on the Academy in your eyes.

Lelouch, not sure you understand the reason for this post. It's not a lack of confidence in myself, but it's the question for the community on how they feel I've been doing my job. I see my work as good whenever I do it, but others may not feel the same way, and if the majority has issues with my way of working or something of the things I do, then I'd like to know that.

PrincessLuna, I know you hate me for our lil conflict weeks ago, no worries xP

Marufujian, I don't think Zane is the least bit of open xD Or at least wasn't. He confided in me about something, but that was a more personal note. In relation to Administration, I don't really think he's been very forth coming with things, like an issue with MADA, where he asks me what I know of it, says we have an issue with them, then just tells me to forget about it and he'll handle it. I wouldn't exactly call that open communication. On the other hand I feel I've been pretty open towards the community and Staff. Patch notes, updates have been communicated to Staff properly, I only had a mishap where I didn't inform Horror about the questions he had to make, which was a misunderstanding, I figured one of you would do that. For which I apologized to him for the short notice request.

All in all, I think the Academy, the Staff and the community is fairly content with my work so far. I'll continue to work on improving, on the fields of activity and Graphics design most notably. Thank you all for your feedback, and feel free to keep the discussion alive about me, but no bashing flaming or insulting. Nobody needs that!

Tracer out o/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Review / Admin - Tracer   Today at 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Staff Review / Admin - Tracer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1