CSA is an Academy that strives to be the best there is and it is where the best Duelists come from around the world.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGallery
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 am
Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 1713 registered users
The newest registered user is Thug_Waffle

Our users have posted a total of 9927 messages in 1605 subjects
Poll

Share | 

Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Lamperouge
Cyber Core
Cyber Core

PostSubject: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Elemental HERO Shadow Mist Lv. 4 Effect Monster Atk/Def 1000/1500
If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist". You can only use 1 "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
This card is like stratos, but you have the option to search out Mask Change the new key card for Elemental Heroes and with cards like A Hero Lives it will make it so easy to summon this next card. (If you don't know what A hero Lives effect is, its a normal spell that lets you special summon and Lv. 4 or lower ehero if you control no monsters.) Adding you can also special summon Shadow Mist with the effect of an older masked hero, Masked Hero Dian.

Masked HERO Dark Law-Warrior/Fusion/Effect-ATK/DEF 2400/1800 Lv. 6 Dark
Must be Special Summoned by "Mask Change", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Any card sent to your opponent's Graveyard is banished instead. Once per turn, when your opponent adds a card(s) from their Main Deck to their hand, except during the Draw Phase: You can banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand.
This card is a macro on steroids. For starters it only banishes your opponent's cards so it won't hurt your deck at all if go first turn Dark Law. This cards rapes those pesky shadolls and Bujins since the rely on their grave to do anything, plus when they try to search out cards you can banish a random card in their hand. Also Hands will just get wrecked since they're effect will only go off if they hit the grave.  I think this card was made to counter Shadolls the deck that has just been wrecking people on the ocg.

Masked HERO Koga-Warrior/Fusion/Effect-ATK/DEF 2500/1800 Lv. 8 Light
Must be Special Summoned by "Mask Change", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains ?00 ATK for each monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish 1 "HERO" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses ATK equal to the banished monster's ATK.

This card works like the opposite of honest and lowers your opponent's monster's attack. Since you have will probably have a lot of Masked Heroes in your grave even your opponent's power houses will have 0atk or at least very close to 0. Also this card can work against Bottomless, you can just banish a hero in your grave and make this card's attack less than 1500. The effect where you gain ?00 Atk will most likely be very minimal like at 100-300, I don't see this effect be relevant at all, at most this card will usually have 2800atk

Masked HERO Kamikaze-Warrior/Fusion/Effect-ATK/DEF 2500/1800 Lv. 8 Wind
Must be Special Summoned by "Mask Change", and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Only 1 monster can attack during your opponent's Battle Phase. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Draw 1 card.

This card i see will be mostly useful against Bujins and random noobs on dn. This due to the fact bujins mostly destroy monsters by using Crane and plus most bujin players run mostly traps like royal decree wire tap etc, with very few defensive traps. and Becuase it can't be destroyed by battle the Bujin Crane sack won't work  unless you lp is really low, and you prolly get the draw eff maybe once per duel, since most GOOD duelist will get around Kamikaze during their next turn. The Major Downfall of this card is with Stratos banned, the only non-fusion wind elemental hero monster is Avian.....so if you really wanna use this card i would run 1 of it and avian, since its mostly used to combat bujins, but again you Dark law for that too. But there is another way to summon this card with another new Ehero support card Very Happy

Form Change- Quickplay Spell
Target 1 "HERO" Fusion Monster you control; return that monster to the Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Masked HERO" monster with the same Level as the original Level of the returned monster but with a different name. (This Special Summon is treated as a Special Summon with "Mask Change".)

With this card you use a card like super polymerization and fuse together a wind monster and summon Elemental Hero The Great Tornado, half atk and def your opponents field attack on of their monsters then play form change and get another attack. Note this combo is very situational since on the top of my head very few players use wind monsters. Also this combo will work with most other Elemental Fusion monsters just pay attention to the level of bother Elemental Heroes and Mask Heroes.

Mask Change Second- Quick-Play spell
Discard 1 card, then target 1 face-up monster you control that has a Level; send it to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Masked HERO" monster from your Extra Deck with the same Attribute as that monster, but with a higher Level. (This Special Summon is treated as a Special Summon with "Mask Change".) You can only activate 1 "Mask Change Second" per turn.

This card is just a basic copy of Mask Change but you discard a card from your hand also. I would only run 1-2 of this card just in case you run out of mask changes and you need a Masked hero you save you.

Mask Charge- Normal Spell
Target 1 "HERO" monster and 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell Card in your Graveyard; add those targets to your hand.

This card is just like a better Fusion Recovery for masked heroes. It will allow you to constantly spam annoying cards like Dark Law and Acid.

Now for the Monster that will be The New Ace Hero card replacing Elemental Hero Neos, Shining Flare Wingman and any other Hero Monster that has ever existed. THE ONE, THE ONLY.................
Contrast HERO Chaos!!!!

Contrast HERO Chaos-Warrior/Fusion/Effect-ATK/DEF 3000/2600
Dark LV. 9
2 "Masked HERO" monsters
(This card is always treated as an "Elemental HERO" monster.)
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; negate that face-up card's effects until the end of this turn.

This card is just amazing. His summon seems hard at first but you gonna remember about cards like Miracle Fusion, and in a mirror match Super Poly. This card is also treated as Light Monster, so honest is still a viable option in Hero decks. Now to his effect that makes this card amazing. The fact that this card says negate 1-face-up CARD, not monsters but card. So this card can negate any normal spell and trap just like Number 22: Zombiestein, but the difference is this card doesn't go into defense he can continue his attack. This card can stop those pesky generic xyz monsters like 101, exciton knight, and big eye. You can even use this with continuous traps and spells like Vanity's Emptiness, after you summon Contrast activate vanity emptiness and during your own turn you can negate vanity to allow yourself to special summon but when it becomes your opponents turn they can't special summon, taking away the negative part of vanity's emptiness. Also its a 3000 atk beater! I simply love this card plus it has an amazing card design.

Last edited by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterMagician
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei

Character sheet
RP Character: Joanne
RP Dorm: Dark Angel
RP Deck: Cyber Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Well what about the normal masked hero: Masked hero Rekka, Gust, and a few others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch Lamperouge
Cyber Core
Cyber Core

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:34 pm

they aren't new and those cards themselves haven't made Heroes Tier one, but I believe these new cards coupled with some of the older cards will make Heroes Tier 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterMagician
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:45 pm

I meant for when you fuse Contrast couldn't you just use them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch Lamperouge
Cyber Core
Cyber Core

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:51 pm

any Masked Hero doesn't matter which. Most of the time you will use miracle fusion to summon him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterMagician
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:45 pm

I don't think it will be tier 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch Lamperouge
Cyber Core
Cyber Core

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Dark Law himself will make hero's tier 1 in my opinion since he counters most of the meta besides geargia and is really easy to summon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MasterMagician
Cyber Drei
Cyber Drei

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:00 pm

I guess your right that would probably destroy Lightsworns, Dark Worlds, Bujins, Exodia, I think Inzektors, Lavals, Fire Kings, Zombies etc, etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1   Today at 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Why I Think the New heros card will make Heros Tier 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1